The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Morrison failing the pub test.

Morrison failing the pub test.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
Armchair Critic,

When you say "Hey Shadow Minister, Love your work, maybe this will teach Mr Opinion about making assumptions." are you referring to his comments like this one:

"Mr 0,

I have answered your question eloquently more than once but clearly you are either too obtuse or stupid to grasp.

The answer to "why graduate engineers look down their noses at the 90% of engineers who do not have degrees." is simple and in small words is mostly they don't and certainly in my experience there are very few that do.

A question for you is why are arts graduates pedophiles?

Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 30 January 2020 3:47:13 AM"
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 8:09:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh, does Polly want a cracker?

It's fairly obvious what I meant.
But just to make it crystal clear, I'm talking about you making assumptions and falsely accusing everyone here of being religious.

My count is that you've accused 9 people now that I know of.
I've listed them all on the 'Flogging a Dead Horse, its Name be Coal' thread.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 10:53:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr 0,

As to my previous post to which you refer:

"The answer to "why graduate engineers look down their noses at the 90% of engineers who do not have degrees." is simple and in small words is mostly they don't and certainly in my experience there are very few that do.

A question for you is why are arts graduates pedophiles?"

You still haven't answered the question....
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 20 February 2020 3:16:06 AM
Armchair Critic,

What you say is always fairly obvious to people with your level of education.

If I misunderstand you it is simply because we do not have the same level of education.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 20 February 2020 4:59:24 AM
Shadow Minister,

I suppose your dyslexia is not a hindrance to holding a job as an engineer where one does not need to have good English.

I always thought you were just avoiding answering my questions but now I realise it is because of your handicap.

Which also makes sense of why you are jealous of Arts graduates who do need to have excellent English.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 20 February 2020 5:06:41 AM
Mr 0,

If your posts are representative of Arts Grads, I have nothing to be jealous of.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 20 February 2020 5:33:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All