The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > It ain't gonna rain no more!

It ain't gonna rain no more!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. All
It ain't gonna rain no more, how in the hell can the greenies know, it ain't gonna rain no more? Well they can't of course, & quite obviously, neither can the "no rain until the end of May" weather bureau. It really is hard to believe that they can actually claim, with a straight face, that one little molecule, a minor trace element in our atmosphere can do so much.

Currently they are claiming it caused a more than year long drought, followed by 2 months of fire, followed by a huge rain event. Looked on in that context it is obvious they are not rational, & those silly enough to go along with them are not much better.

They are telling us that, not even counting the fires it is supposed to totally control our rainfall, like a light switch.

It is supposed to have restricted us to just 19 inches of rain in 2019, then turned on the tap, & dropped 22 inches in the last month. I guess it is possible to think Mr O could be silly enough to believe such foolishness, & perhaps Paul, but SR, no way. He obviously has an ore in the action somewhere. Come on SR, do you sell solar panels, or perhaps windmills, or perhaps write impact statements. There has to be a quid in there somewhere for you.

My dam that was down to 50mm is overflowing, the river that was dry for 3 months has flood warnings on it, yep Australia as usual, no need for a fictitious effect of a trace gas, just our wide brown land the ratbag greens want to take from us.

My son is off next door, winching the neighbor out of where her Range Rover is bogged in her driveway. Guess she'll have to get a couple more loads of gravel in there during the next drought, ready for the next big wet, CO2 or no CO2.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 13 February 2020 4:01:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,
please quote where the Bureau of Meteorology said it wouldn't rain till May, otherwise I'm calling this post a bald-faced, dumbarsed, denier tinfoil hat lie.

But hey, climate science is ONLY endorsed by every National Academy of Science on the planet. It's not my fault daft old codgers on the internet think they know better than ACTUAL SCIENTISTS!

Meanwhile, in the real world...

"Average global temperature 2.5F above 20th-century average. Antarctic has begun February with several temperature spikes"

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/feb/13/january-hottest-earth-record-climate-crisis
Posted by Max Green, Friday, 14 February 2020 9:26:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wind dries the land ! Evaporation creates precipitation !
Posted by individual, Friday, 14 February 2020 9:28:06 AM
The same people who were squealing for a drought 'emergency' to be declared are now squealing for a flood emergency to be declared. There are no climate emergencies in Australia: every thing the climate does is normal- part and parcel of our country. Anyone not realising this is either very young or is suffering from amnesia.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 14 February 2020 9:55:28 AM
Let me help you out there, Hassie...

Max rants "please quote where the Bureau of Meteorology said it wouldn't rain till May, otherwise I'm calling this post a bald-faced, dumbarsed, denier tinfoil hat lie."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7778895/Australian-forecasters-warn-no-significant-rainfall-six-months.html

Apologies are due but don't hold your breathe.

Its funny isn't it. These people use their models to predict the next six months and get things utterly, laughably wrong. Yet there are a whole army of drooling alarmists who think these same models can be relied on to tell us what things are gunna be like in 80 years time.

They call this science. No really...stop laughing..they really believe it.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 14 February 2020 10:22:01 AM
Yeah, the same retards contribute incoherent rants and disprove what exactly? Antarctica DIDN'T have it's hottest January on record? CO2 doesn't trap thermal energy? Every National Academy of Science on the PLANET suddenly hasn't verified AGW?

Also, ttbn thinks he's being clever confusing weather with climate. Dude, your tiny little brain needs to grab a dictionary and look up the 2 words "weather" and "climate".

Then, when you've mastered these kindergarten level words, realise that the atmospheric physics allows 5% more water to be carried for every degree warmer the air gets. In other words, more DROUGHT in some areas as weather systems MOVE and water vapour whisks more water AWAY faster, but it also means more DUMPING DELUGES in other areas. Famine and flood!

If you think climate change is over because some of the worst droughts on record have been ended by some very serious floods, then you're even MORE retarded than I thought. Go back to preschool, this is the big boy's room. Grab a dictionary!

You guys are jokes, but no body's laughing. In fact, rational adults just shake our heads and wince that you share the same country and someone let you VOTE!
Posted by Max Green, Friday, 14 February 2020 10:23:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy