The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Climate Not As Hot As You Predicted? Then Hot Up The Language!

Climate Not As Hot As You Predicted? Then Hot Up The Language!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
actually Joe it was the 15inches in 2018 I was referring to. Good to clarify that for you.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/901733/Sahara-Desert-snow-Ain-Sefra-Algeria-pictures-photos?fbclid=IwAR34pHakiay2i-E9bJRIF0QzWLqOIUg5nPemP_UgFVmqW0ucROEHqqpGGIg
Posted by runner, Friday, 6 December 2019 6:19:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear deluded ttbn,

If it's not that hot then why don't you and your non-science denialist friends try walking into one of the bushfires to demonstrate. Firstly, you get to put your theory to the test and secondly we get rid of a whole bunch of greedy self-interested nobodies.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 7 December 2019 11:32:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Misopinionated,

Putting one's assertions into practice has a lot going for it.

Presumably you believe in rapid sea-level rise ? That the coasts are going to be swamped in a very short time, ten years being the period of choice ?

Perhaps you could try standing on a beach and - apart from the daily tides seeming to knocking your theory around, but you can ignore them - wait there until your fears are realised. See you again in 2050. Or 2100. Or 2200. We could organise for someone to bring you sandwiches.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 7 December 2019 12:22:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Loudmouth,

how many people have you fooled into believing you have a dozen degrees? i suppose they're people on the same level as you, which would make sense. everyone knows now that all you are is greedy and self-interested and made up a lie about having a dozen degrees so that people wouldn't look upon you as just another dummy profiting out of the fossil fuel industry at the expense of the environment and people's lives.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 7 December 2019 1:28:14 PM
Misopinionated,

I've never claimed to have a dozen degrees. Strictly speaking, I have only one. My eight other awards ( a certificate, two TAFE diplomas, an honours, three PG diplomas and two Ms) are not strictly degrees. Why does it bug you so much ? Whereabouts are you on the spectrum ?

And I've never been paid anything by any of the fossil industries, or even by the nuclear industry. If anything, I pay the bastards about forty bucks a week.

Any chance of you sticking to topic instead of spewing out your usual infantile and irrelevant tanty ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 7 December 2019 2:15:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"If it's not that hot…". As I've said before: you do not read or listen to what other people write or say. It's not about it being hot or the climate changing - it's about the cause of climate change. Humans are NOT the cause. The climate is changing because of nature.

"you and your non-science denialist friends" Surely you not now claiming to be a scientist yourself! Sociology is not a science. You know nothing about climate science. I doubt that you even have a job, given all the time you spend on OLO demonstrating the ignorance of your generation, chirping away like a wind up bird. We'll just have to wait until your spring breaks. Your sort doesn't last long
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 7 December 2019 2:41:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All