The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Introducing Friendly Jordies

Introducing Friendly Jordies

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Well what do you know, drug growers have been promoted to the ranks of farmers by our ratbag greens. I find it amusing that they are so anti tobacco, but prow damn near all the really dangerous drugs. Ratbags.

Come off the raw prawn SR. You can't expect anyone to sit through the cr#p you pushed to start the thread, so they can refute the so called "arguments". The few seconds I watched was on about a par, or a little below the green exploding heads video. Note to self, avoid what ever it is these people smoke.

What is it with you people, that you can't use respectable arguments. Hang on, you get rolled every time you try that, as you have no argument, so resort to this childish stuff. Do try to grow up a little.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 1:45:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

You are a good laugh most of the time old cock but you have surpassed yourself on this occasion.

When was the last time you backed up one of your arguments with facts? I would think not once over the last many years. The reason, you are just too bloody scared of getting shown up with a bare cupboard.

You do so much self projecting your name should be in the dictionary as a classic example of the failure.

Dear mhaze,

Hardly whining old chap, just pointing out your previous form and letting its tale of routinely deceptively treating figures to speak for its self.

And true to form you have done it again. You put "2011-12 -- -- - c. 128,000 ha (last year of Lab)" This is of course a financial year, 1st July 2011 to 31st of June 2012. But the Libs were elected in March 2011 so this wasn't the "last year of Lab" at all was it.

Next you shamelessly did exactly what you accuse Friendly Jordies of and exclude the earlier 2009-10 year under Labour which saw 178,000 hectares treated.

Slippery as a butcher's dick.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 7:58:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey SteeleRedux,
I don't think he's really much to my taste, sorry.
I guess I found it hard to enjoy the mix of both his comedy and his attempts to lay out serious facts at the same time.
I feel like comedy and serious don't really mix;

- But it could very well be that I was distracted and a little put off by his leftist and Pro Greens demeanor.

But I will say although I wasn't all that keen on him, I wasn't necessarily opposed to his research or attempt to lay out facts.
I wish he had've just simply laid his facts out and not bothered with the comedy performance.
Thanks for sharing the video.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 8:38:49 PM
Dear Armchair Critic,

As I said at the start he will not be to everyone's taste and I'm pretty sure we are not the main demographic.

I will say though I think comedy does definitely have a role in politics and has been a feature of the Australian variety for a very long time. I'm sure you remember Rubbery Figures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfD6_TxdbLI

It was all politics.

But here is the thing, this bloke is hardly a shill for the Green, nor is he incapable of firing up.

Do yourself a favour and watch this for the full 6 and a bit minutes. It might give you a different perspective on the man.
http://youtu.be/v8D79TkfQUI
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 28 November 2019 12:02:19 PM
YES politics has indeed steelredux, got a role to play in politics
Out PM in defending a Minister who has been a failure from day one, put himself on the list of not up to the job people
Got to laugh
He then quoted a radio station but called the a Detective Sergeant?
Laugh but never try to tell us politics can never be funny
Posted by Belly, Friday, 29 November 2019 5:35:28 AM
RIP Clive James.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 29 November 2019 8:41:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy