The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Introducing Friendly Jordies

Introducing Friendly Jordies

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
For something different I wanted to introduce to the forum Friendly Jordies.

He is a young comedian who is one of my favourite youtube subscriptions at the moment.

He gives a younger generation perspective on things like politics and pop culture which I find pretty entertaining but also uplifting because it is great to see that demographic seeing through the spin as he does.

Here is his take on the debate around the bushfires recently and in my opinion he hits the nail on the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17cxH9p-xps

His politics are to the left although he has little time for the ABC calling them out all the time.

He will not be everyone's taste but I am certainly enjoying his content at the moment and felt a plug would not go astray.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 22 November 2019 2:43:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rarely watch youtube but loved it steelredux, BUT fact got in the way
And idiot related to me by marriage has been arrested with his farmer mate
Back burned! in one of NSW worst fires
Burnt as much as the one they wanted protection from
Police say they will get three years, we can only hope so.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 23 November 2019 4:41:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What imbecile, socially inept mentality !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 23 November 2019 5:01:16 PM
Dear belly,

Glad you enjoyed him. Here is another one on private health insurance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmOMQPjhtng

And he is currently being sued by Clive Palmer but then again who isn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJ7CSRRCDM

Dear individual,

Well he must have got all his facts straight then for you to go after him personally.

All good stuff.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 23 November 2019 6:15:32 PM
Steele,

I enjoyed him, must watch more after I eat.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 23 November 2019 7:20:53 PM
I can't disagree with this video. At least on most levels of its sentiment.

If these bushfires don't highlight the total abandonment of the population to user-pay, and budget vandalism, and it's appalling consequences, what else could?

And as for the pontificating brain dead alcoholic, Barnaby Joyce, the Godfather of the politicians mafia base, country style; why isn't he behind bars?

This thief of precious taxpayer dollars, responsible for multi million dollar payments into Cayman Island tax avoidance bank accounts of his back scratching mates and their relations, for no-water buy backs. He should be shot!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 23 November 2019 7:47:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy