The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hang on to your car, not your hat.

Hang on to your car, not your hat.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I followed links to this page;

http://tinyurl.com/y348byhp

There is a link here somewhere to the UN site. The pretty pictures
leads to articles about how the UN will "encourage" countries to
follow the agreements that Australia was dopey enough to sign.
There are 17 different areas of our economies in which we are expected\to toe the line.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 7 October 2019 9:52:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Me, I'm ditching my faithful recumbent trike after 12 years of pedal powered adventures and building a 327 Chev powered WB panel van to go touring in...before it all happens ! Damn the torpedoes...Full speed ahead !
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Monday, 7 October 2019 9:58:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Bazz,
I found some UN articles, but not sure they were the same as you read.

I read some article earlier saying that the business and banking community would crack down on those who don't promote the climate change agenda but I can't remember where I read it, maybe one of those 'The Australian' articles, usually I'd pay attention as that's kind of stuff is important.

- So now we have bankers and multi-nationals imposing the global agenda.

I also saw an article during the week where a UK court ruled Christianity is not worthy of respect in a democratic society, so they're starting to circle the wagons on that front.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2019/october/christian-doc-loses-job-as-uk-judge-rules-biblical-view-of-male-and-female-violates-human-dignity-nbsp

From that conversation article:
"This year’s SDG Index also includes a key environmental spillover indicator: carbon dioxide emissions embodied in fossil fuel exports, calculated using a three-year average of coal, gas and oil exports."

- So they're guilt-tripping exports now, geez the end must be near.

Whats the bigger picture here...

Planned economic collapse 2020
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-07/bernanke-says-u-s-economy-faces-wile-e-coyote-moment-in-2020

Why do they want us to undermine our economies if there's a potential financial collapse ahead?

Before Sustainable Development Goals, they were Millennial Development Goals, and before '2030' there was 'Agenda 21'.

- They all said that Agenda 21 was a conspiracy too, and here we are. -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 7 October 2019 10:31:43 PM
Armchair, this is the link to the UN's start page on SDG.

http://tinyurl.com/yafaeg9p

It just seems to me that the activists are getting frantic.
They are going on like it will all collapse next week.
Are they worrying that the scientific plug is about to be pulled out
from under their whole substructure ?

The wx scientist that I mentioned earlier is Prof Pitman and he is
from a scientific body that I am not aware of but he insists that
drought is NOT caused by AGW or CO2.

I think the time is approaching when the whole AGW thing will fade away.
Nothing goes flatter than a panic when nothing happens.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 8 October 2019 9:09:04 AM
Well what do you know.

SR finally responded, as usual with nothing but a nasty insulting attack on the messenger. Whats new, has he ever actually said anything with any meaning?

Obviously the left don't like mistakes like this, actually showing their hand, or like UN admissions that global warming has nothing to do with climate, & everything with their idea of equitable distribution or our wealth.

Despite all this, the useful idiots are still on the UN side, agreeing to be robbed blind, to save the planet. God help us.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 8 October 2019 4:33:24 PM
I like the way you are thinking about UN guys. They are trying to cover real criminals that are staying behind them. Thank God found a good site like you https://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/ to share my thoughts.
Posted by ShawnDmi, Thursday, 10 October 2019 6:26:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy