The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Heard anything about a large scale day care fraud in SW Sydney

Heard anything about a large scale day care fraud in SW Sydney

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Henry L I have said this in print
*These people, every one of them, must serve time in prison*
And in every case it can be done must be deported
Now yes me the defender of Muslims thinks that, these things harm their faith
Maybe, as extremes in all faiths do, looking at the permission in their holy book, to lie to none believers
Getting several hundred dollars a week, to claim [untruly] their kids attend that place
Sydney police say the security is even tighter than outlaw motor cyclist have
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 6:43:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Henry L media in NSW had headlines for two days, you will find it was a one hundred percent Muslim thing
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 6:46:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
I disagree, in my opinion the whole scandal has been kept quiet. I read two Sydney papers, on line, every day and have seen nothing about it. Where has been all the commentators like Bolt and the radio shock jocks. What about 4 corners and the 7.30 report. There has not been a whisper of such a large scam involving hundreds of people. No the media has been to engrossed in persecuting George Pell, to the extent that they changed the law to allow him to be convicted on nothing more than accusations. He now sits in jail without one skerrick of evidence against him. While all the time this gigantic fraud has been taking place by hundreds of people and millions of our taxpayers dollars.

I agree that the perpetrators of this fraud should be deported, but that is not enough. There needs to be a complete stop to muslim immigration and refugee intake. They have shown since fool Fraser that they are detrimental to the well being of Australia and have no liking for us or our society. Stopping muslim entry would be the single most beneficial act this government could undertake.
Posted by HenryL, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 9:45:23 AM
I understand that some of these crooks could be multicultural immigrants, 'refugees' even', who are supposed to be so, so vital to oure economy. In fact, some people reckon they are better than those of who have been here for a couple of hundred years, doing the hard yards for these bludgers to roll up to rob us.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 10:04:03 AM
Dear HenryL,

Just image how many Middle Eastern peoples will be pouring into Australia as refugees if a war breaks out with Iran. But don't worry, it'll be alright, especially with ScuMo and Dutton protecting you. (PS LOL)
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 10:33:01 AM
Dear HenryL,

What on earth are you on about? This is months old news, why are you expecting to see it in the news over the last week? It had wide coverage when the story broke in May and the fact that you have gotten yourself confused thinking it occurred this week and that some conspiracy was preventing it being reported on it all on you mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 11:13:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy