The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How ABC lies and makes fake news

How ABC lies and makes fake news

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
What gets to me with these two stations is that they're like a bull terrier hanging onto the faintest bit of a whiff to find what they like to see as racism & then blow it up all out of realistic proportion.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 3:08:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Big Nana,

You had me until;

"At least with Jacinta you get an honest opinion and unbiased information."

At an important level she is just another rightwing bully and will no doubt act like it on Q&A.

Of course like anything her aboriginality shouldn't preclude her from joining the ranks of rightwing bullies as that is her prerogative. But that also means she should be called out on it just like anyone else.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 4:05:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
she is just another rightwing bully
Steele Redux,
She a right winger ? You're not serious !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 8:20:53 AM
Dear Is Mise,

Sorry for incorrectly attributing your gem, and a very welcome gem it was.

Dear individual,

Are you serious more like it.

Jacinta Price is a director at the Centre for Independent Studies for goodness sakes, one the the most rightwing think tanks in the country.

What makes you think she isn't rightwing?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 10:48:56 AM
Bugger the ABC. I watched Dogs Behaving Badly on 7 last night. One of dogs needing training was a French Bulldog who enjoyed eating his own poop. Much more entertaining than the poop on the ABC.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 11:04:00 AM
A dog eating sh!t - entertaining?

I guess no more needs to be said.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 4:14:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy