The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Snow Snow beautiful snow.

Snow Snow beautiful snow.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. 16
  14. All
the usual diatribe that occurs on this forum.
Foxy,
Yes, mostly from the Lefties !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 7:50:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear SteeleRedux,

I wouldn't get too flustered about Hasbeen, mhaze, runner, etc. They say the things they do because they are suffering from paranoid delusion, thinking that the scientific community is lying to them about anthropogenic global warming with the aim of trying to do them harm.

As the planet grows hotter and the climate grows worse and more unpredictable the denialists will fade into the background never to be seen or heard of again.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 15 August 2019 12:33:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
True Foxy however this debate is a very very important one
And stunning, to think deniers claim not just us but science is committing a fraud on humanity
As we near another record breaking heat wave summer, like the one the other half of the world has had
We will see them still telling us we are fools
We if we look, will see in this debate you can indeed fool some of the people all off the time
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 15 August 2019 7:01:16 AM
Dear Belly,

I ask the question What the hell are we debating this for?

We should just ignore the denialists and take the advice of the scientific community and an ever increasing number of scholars and learn how to live or die in a world that is being devastated by anthropogenic global warming all because human beings are selfish and greedy and got themselves trapped in a system of global consumerism driven by fossil fuel technologies.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 15 August 2019 8:46:48 AM
Dear Mr Opinion,

They really aren't the flustering type. They are being led by the nose by their politics and so for them to change their views will not be just a matter of altering those around climate change. It would require a major shift which I am pretty certain most of them are not capable of.

Of course it is a little hard to blame them as the amount of money fossil fuel companies like Gina's are pouring into hard right think tanks make it difficult for people like these to recognise and rise above the propaganda that vested interests are spewing forth.

Places like Europe do not have this problem and as such far more acceptance of the science.

Our resident deniers are very unlikely to ever admit they are the unpaid soldiers for fossil fuel interests. I'm happy to accept that and just have a bit of fun with them. Perhaps I'm being a bit cruel in doing so but it is something I am willing to live with at the moment.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 15 August 2019 9:06:17 AM
Amazing isn't it, how the same people can be useful idiots for the communists, academics & investment bankers, all at the same time.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 15 August 2019 11:45:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15