The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Snow Snow beautiful snow.

Snow Snow beautiful snow.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All
In that case HenryL, it can't be caused by global warming at all.

Please tell Mr O , he has it all wrong, but then what else would you expect.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 12 August 2019 11:46:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,
As you are aware weather does some strange things at times. But I believe the climate changes and we humans have nothing to do with it. Mother nature does all that.

Brisbane must have a large Met Bureau, so do you know if they have ever done an honest, accurate temp annalasis over the years, to record the true picture of tempt. I first saw Sydney harbor, at Circular Quay, more than 70 years ago and many times since. I have not noticed any rise or fall in the water level and the last I saw it was just a few years ago. Fort Dennison still protrudes from the water, despite their dire predictions.
Posted by HenryL, Monday, 12 August 2019 12:23:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear HenryL,

Do you mind telling us your background? We know Hasbeen has a Bachelor of Santa Claus degree and is a Plastic Engineer. Are you in his league?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 12 August 2019 12:52:45 PM
Well we love to bicker, and too tell each other we know far more than the rest do
Will someone sit down and tell me why the ice melted to the tune of ten billion tons in one day
Why each summer is hotter than the last, why England, indeed Europe had record breaking heat waves
Why are Russia is fighting bust fires in their north?
Too please why half the world thinks man made climate change is real, after all it is not as if man buggers everything he touches
Oh hang on, he does
Posted by Belly, Monday, 12 August 2019 1:13:18 PM
Mr Opinion,
Me,just an old fart that was conceived during the war and went to the school of hard knocks when there were far more practical people in this country. I,ll conceed to human induced climate change when they can stop continental drift and prevent volcanoes from erupting all that gas and stop earthquakes. Even to stop the tides rising and falling or just making it rain when required. Then I will accept that humans are important enough to change the world climate. How entitled do climate changers think humans are?

There has been so much bull been told by those claiming to be experts, such as that Tim Whatever that has yet to get a prediction partially correct about dams filling,etc. Or the fool in UK who predicted kids would not know what snow was. The wheels fell off the wagon ages ago and now only religious nutters believe in human induced climate change now. Yep, they believe without evidence and the 'experts' have fiddled the books.
Posted by HenryL, Monday, 12 August 2019 1:45:16 PM
I'm not sure that NASA data would qualify as
"fiddling the books." Still, to each his own.

These links might help:

http://scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-global-warming-harsher-winter/

http://ucsa/global-warming/science-and-impacts/science/cold-snow-climate-change.html
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 12 August 2019 1:55:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy