The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is a Conservative in 2019?

What is a Conservative in 2019?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
indy is the pension too high
Are you aware business would be pleased to both lower wages to compete with all Asia China and more
And that lowing the living standards of increasing numbers is a result of low wages
I am proud not to be anything like a modern conservative
Yes, some wages went too high, as in some civil construction, it drove permanent jobs away, and gave casuals those jobs
All around me in this village workers are on basic minimum awards, and struggling
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 3:36:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, some wages went too high, as in some civil construction, it drove permanent jobs away, and gave casuals those jobs
All around me in this village workers are on basic minimum awards, and struggling
Belly,
Well explained !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 7:09:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks indy, yesterday [I am not looking for such things] a woman heard about my past work life
She[barely known to me] told this story
She works in a fast food shop, was being underpaid [it is a low income job]
She contacted fair work AUSTRALIA
They got her back pay
Her boss sacked her
For being drunk on every shift
She does not ever drink
Nothing I or fair work, can do for her she is casual
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 5:53:32 AM
Belly,
Her Boss needs to be exposed on social media ! Why fair work is not backing her is a disgrace.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 8:24:24 AM
Indy frankly, but honestly I know every trick in the book to bring him in to line
Just as frankly fair work usually, get the job done
Fast food right up to quality restaurants, sees wage theft
A casual, even if they win a case, can be sacked with these words [a lie but you can not prove it] we area bit slack no work for a while we will ring you
I could direct her to take him to court, could even stand as a friend of the court
But she will never get her job back and keep it
Indy, shaned by it, but know a lass on the single parents pay, she was hand picked
BECAUSE she is on that benefit, she works for ten dollars an hour, andsome times, honestly, gets her pay in out of date tinned food
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 12:11:31 PM
"Indy frankly, but honestly I know every trick in the book to bring him in to line"

I hope all those tricks are legal Belly...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 10:10:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy