The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Mass Shootings In America, A Reminder To Australia.

Mass Shootings In America, A Reminder To Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. All
Paul,

Just one little reference to or an example of weakened gun laws.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 9:08:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I know Issy you are one of the few moderate gunnies, and you have to cover for the lunatic element within, understandable. BTW what is you estimate of the number of knuckle draggers in your own club? 30%, 50% no, I know, 99%.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 August 2019 8:54:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Your desperation is rather obvious, so I won't ask for any references to your allegations, I'll just take it as read that you are at a complete loss.

Did you know that the poorer people in rural communities can no longer collect firewood from the dead timber at the side of the roads, the wood must be left to ensure that any future bush fires in the area will have more fuel?
This is another Green initiative.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 15 August 2019 10:56:17 AM
Issy, since we are off with the fairies, and making up stories. Did you know its a Shooters and Hooters initiative that all persons carry a gun in case they should stumble across a stray koala that need exterminating!

"the poorer people in rural communities can no longer collect firewood" Does than mean the richer people still can?

Did you check the NSW Hansard for that reference, did you read the stories about those murderers trained at a SSAA shooting gallery.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 August 2019 1:29:38 PM
Synoniymous with dribble, Paul.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 15 August 2019 3:09:55 PM
Issy, now calling the parliamentary Hansard dribble. As a big wheel in the SSAA, up there with tthe wombat killer himself, were you not familiar with John Edwards and Shamin Fernando? The phyco killers of two children and an old man. You know the ones, what you call an "unfortunate incident"! I call that sickening.

Redeem yourself before its too late, and you join the other 99% of lunatic gunnies.

BTW, I bet you have one or two of those phoney flack jackets, and camouflage jarmies in your basement dug out, the stuff you guys wear to clubby get together's where you all pop your pistils.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 August 2019 5:17:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy