The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What ! No Global Warming ?

What ! No Global Warming ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 17
  13. 18
  14. 19
  15. All
"Tell us who made the mid ocean rubbish dump,that we are not hurting the environment with our rubbish"

Asians did it.
So stop saying we did.

Australia has had modern rubbish collection services for nearly all residents for decades, and we pioneered recycling in the 60's.

That said we do have a waste crisis currently;
Too much crap is being shipped overseas or dumped in landfill.

How much crap are we shipping to these countries?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahleung/2018/04/21/five-asian-countries-dump-more-plastic-than-anyone-else-combined-how-you-can-help/#728e56171234
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 18 July 2019 7:22:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
when one doesn't know science?
Mr Opinion,
Being a non-scientist however, qualifies a pragmatist to clearly see incompetent scientists' views !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 18 July 2019 9:32:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Isn't it great to see Mr Opinion & Belly doing what all good lefties are supposed to do. Obeying their betters, & actually, [probably], believing what they art told to believe.

Go for it fellers, fortunately some of us still have enough grey matter left to see a scam when presented.

Careful now, don't let all the worry about a scam give you stomach ulcers.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 18 July 2019 10:57:58 AM
Hasbeen your snarling use of the term lefty is a sure sign you have a problem with the truth
My anti true left stance is well known
Just as your anti reality one is
Masters? silly stuff old man
I made up my own mind about this and all things, never stop researching, and even changing my views if needed
You could not say that could you
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 18 July 2019 1:15:52 PM
You don't have to be a scientist to understand what they are telling us.
They are taught how to inform us all. Some do it well some do not.
Never the less it does seem to fit in with our observations.
ie the earth should have crashed 20 years ago.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 18 July 2019 2:44:31 PM
50 years ago [one of my club members took part] we went to the moon
Science made that possible
I get the feeling if our anti science folk here tried that it would be by blimp
Surely when challenging science reality often gets ignored
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 18 July 2019 4:19:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 17