The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Folau and GoFundMe

Folau and GoFundMe

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 52
  10. 53
  11. 54
  12. All
Steele,

I'm not sure that Israel Folau hates anybody in particular, simply that he has, in accordance with his holy book, observed that certain people - because of their behaviour - will be going to hell unless they quit it - that's simply the word of his God. Not being a believer in hell or God, this sort of goes over my head, although I am hurt somewhat by his characterisation of alcoholics alongside homosexuals.

So ...... this is directed only at any believers who are homosexual, alcoholics, adulterers, thieves, liars, etc. ? The rest of us are sympathetic observers ?

So ...... where is the hate ? If there WAS a hell, yes, I presume as an alcoholic, that's probably where I would end up. But so far, so good - God's been kind.

Ah, I see - any opinion which differs from yours is 'hate' ? Have I got that right ?

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 24 June 2019 1:56:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Best outcome that site prides itself in supporting same sex and it seems wrong that he used it
Always think he had every right to his views
But too it is a far different world than the one the *invading missionaries * who brought religion to his people lived in
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 June 2019 2:00:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Just imagine what good a Christian could do with $750,000.'

Yeah might have a point Cossomby bit a good Christian would also not want people going to hell thus would warn all liars, drunks, homosexuals to turn from their sin and receive forgiveness from the Only One who is qualified to forgive.
Posted by runner, Monday, 24 June 2019 2:02:42 PM
One thing Folau has in common with all other footballers: he is a meathead!
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 24 June 2019 2:32:05 PM
Mr Opinions idea

'One thing Folau has in common with all other footballers: he is a meathead!'

Bible states
' The fool has said in his heart, There is no God!' Ps 14:1

opinions are just that. Truth will never change.
Posted by runner, Monday, 24 June 2019 2:36:22 PM
Genesis 17:11 - And you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin .........

and so you shall go forth in this world as a meathead and be a footballer.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 24 June 2019 3:11:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 52
  10. 53
  11. 54
  12. All