The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Folau and GoFundMe

Folau and GoFundMe

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 52
  9. 53
  10. 54
  11. All
Dear runner,

Don't bother mate, the Gofundme page has been taken down due to not ocnforming with its guidelines and the money will be refunded.

Looks like Falou's disdain for guidelines has seen him come a cropper again.

Now we can sit back and watch you all bleat on about how a bloke worth many millions of dollars is being denied natural justice and how he is a victim.

Come on fellas, get some perspective. I personally hope it goes to court because I see an issue about the corporatisation of our sporting codes but Falou can well afford it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 24 June 2019 11:05:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Big Nana,

No it doesn't.

The terms of service are pretty clear;

"GoFundMe’s terms of service say it can take down funds that are “for the legal defence of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity or serious disabilities or diseases”."

What is your beef with that?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 24 June 2019 11:08:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So, what crime did Israel commit?
Posted by Big Nana, Monday, 24 June 2019 11:31:18 AM
If quoting from the Bible has become a crime then the courts had better prepare for a huge influx of cases.
Posted by Big Nana, Monday, 24 June 2019 11:32:38 AM
It is getting overlooked that this is not just about religion.
If the action of the ARU is upheld it will set a precedent that any
employer can dismiss an employee if in his own time he advocates any
movement, organisation policy or political party that his employer opposes.
Tax concessions come to mind. Global Warming is another.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 24 June 2019 1:19:41 PM
"Much more Christian than threatening people with hell".

Only non-Christians object to Folou's somewhat dubious claim that homos will go to Hell. So, they have no need to fear a Hell that doesn't exist, for them. The only Bible passage that I can recall off hand actually offers death for then 'abomination' of 'laying with another of the same sex'. No mucking about there!

It appears that Folau's appeal breaks some rules of Go Fund Me. Perhaps that's why it's been taken off? Highly believable - NOT!

I love the ignorance and arrogance of atheists and Christophobes who think that 2,000 years of faith and thinking should be thrown out because we are living in the 21st. Century. Particularly as the same people accept that the teaching of Allah can never be changed.

I'm not a Bible basher, or even a good Christian, but the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible are more important now than they ever were. The fact that Christianity has been rejected, sneered at and reviled is the only reason for the mess that Western society is in today.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 24 June 2019 1:46:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 52
  9. 53
  10. 54
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy