The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Violent Crime against the Aged

Violent Crime against the Aged

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. 44
  9. Page 45
  10. All
Hi Issy, if you could please give me a reference to where I said that, so I can evaluate the context of the statement, and of course the interpretation and meaning of the word "everyone" as applied. Such as in the case of me saying "I'm going to invite EVERYONE to my party!" Of course I'm not going to literally invite every person in the world to my party, but only persons of a certain character such as friends and relatives, so not in the literal sense everyone.

Now, maybe one or more of the following synonyms may be of use once we find the particular reference in establishing the contexual use of the word EVERYONE.

everybody, every person, each person, each one, each and every one, all, one and all, all and sundry, the whole world, the world at large, the public, the general public, people everywhere; informal every Tom, Dick, and Harry, every man jack, every mother's son.

I'm glad we are making progress on this inquiry of yours
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 7 July 2019 6:14:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Obfuscation will get you nowhere.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 7 July 2019 8:08:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. 44
  9. Page 45
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy