The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Ending Globalisation and world trade

Ending Globalisation and world trade

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 19
  14. 20
  15. 21
  16. All
Our first Nation would have said this not long after the first fleet arrived
Indy tell me, how do we retrieve the land already owned by foreign citizens
Quite a few [see those forced to leave parliament] would be white
I contend no way exists to reverse Globalisation, and highlight, most call multiculturalism that
We however can, right or wrong, set both limits on numbers, and who can or can not come here, not however without pain
Now tell me, know you are thinking it, that w have made a lot of improvements post that first fleet
But you will not convince me we will not do just that in the next 200 years just as we are, part of globalisation
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 18 April 2019 12:38:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 18 April 2019 12:38:00 PM

Now tell me, know you are thinking it, that w have made a lot of improvements post that first fleet. But you will not convince me we will not do just that in the next 200 years just as we are, part of globalisation.

Answer- I don't expect to convince Belly and I'm sure that there are many that won't be convinced but I'd hope that the vast majority see the limitations of the current multicultural and diversity policies- even if they are unsure of how they can be solved.

Then the conservative traditionalists have to focus on obtaining positions that enable policy solutions- with the help of the electorate.

We will have to draw on tools that are both historical and contemporary.

When the student is ready the teacher will appear..
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 18 April 2019 11:01:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CM it remains my view you are an extremist
Not terrorist just someone with extremist views
That nothing we could do ever, will return us to white Australia, or its variations
Too while storys like this morning SMH about two Muslims telling the court they had no right to charge them makes my blood boil
I understand it is just two total idiots who SHOULD BE SENT HOME
We however must understand we can live together
Not them, but that is the case for every race or creed some are more trouble than they are worth
An unspoken truth exists, some one, UN ? is pushing this world towards one people one planet, and we do not have the power to stop them
Posted by Belly, Friday, 19 April 2019 6:37:40 AM
Obviously you have never heard of Beirut Belly.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 19 April 2019 10:56:20 AM
Hasbeen hold on old mate, tightly
Once lost contact with reality is never recovered
That internal war was a cold war when balanced against the one in Liberal ranks
Posted by Belly, Friday, 19 April 2019 12:09:02 PM
Belly, here's a suggestion.
Just to throw but one name in the hat regarding 'someone wanting to rule the world', have you heard of the Bilderburg Group, aka The Elite, and many other names.
I know I keep bringing them up but there is too much evidence and it is historical, to simply dismiss it as 'conspiracy theories' as so many do.
You just can't make this stuff up, and so it is that I have to take note of anything which adds fuel to the fire whenever I come across it.
The 'One world' order is not of my doing or creation, it is part of this groups master plan.
How the heck they can be so arrogant as to think they could ever pull it off is another story, what with so many other 'nut jobs' in the world vying for the same title.
In the meantime they have been manipulating our very lives and well-being to achieve their rotten gains and ends.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 19 April 2019 12:09:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...