The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No default position on Racism

No default position on Racism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Individual,

Frankly, I thought that both McQueen and Linda Burney were bird-brains, with little to offer to any discussion. But I was quite impressed by Maxine Gay and Tony Burke's contributions. It was one of Q & A's better sessions.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 7:16:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Joe,

Teena McQueen seemed totally out of touch with reality.
Her performance was quite extraordinary. The woman
appeared to be clueless. I can't believe
that she's the vice president of the Liberal Party.
She should stick to knitting. Maxine Gay provided
some light-relief to the serious issues being discussed.
It was one of the better Q&A's yet. Hopefully there
will be even more to come.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 9:45:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy the lady presented the ugly side of right of reality politics
Wondering when someone will post a thread about the one nation event in the USA.
However as I see that party as clearly racist this maybe the place to ask a question
Just like the now dead PUP Palmer United Party, O N fails to keep its elected members in the house
Latham will leave or try taking over
What do voters see in these failed parties
Can any sane person, put a case that every person, from any faith, or race, is a danger?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 March 2019 4:25:40 AM
Belly,
i don't remember the names of the two racists that hoed into McQueen & it was they who showed the ugly side of hypocrisy. One spoke with an American accent & the other spoke with a Sub continent accent.
They were an example of division & hatred. Burke did nothing to stop them riding high on the anti white agenda even though they were of lighter complexion than the Liberal.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 28 March 2019 1:57:46 PM
individual, you worry me
See you believe the stuff you post
The Liberal, even if you do not know it, hurt her party
True Liberals, and they exist, would be every bit as upset as I was by her unhinged comments
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 March 2019 3:05:50 PM
her unhinged comments
Belly,
can you give a couple of examples ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 29 March 2019 5:44:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy