The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anti Vaxx activists

Anti Vaxx activists

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
I suspect the numerous vaccinations being pumped into kids these days do much more harm than breathing co2 does on the climate. The warmist industry and the pharmecuical companies I suspect have a lot in common. No I am not anti vax but far from convinced that all are necessary. I also have a good friend whose daughter is severley handicapped. He believes the disabilty was either caused or effected by vacination. Very distressing to see this grown girl fitting regularly and messing herself.
Posted by runner, Friday, 15 February 2019 4:52:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then you have the religious fruitcakes, the totally off the planet Jehovah's Witnesses who believe vaccination is equivalent to drinking animal blood.

According to JW's

"Vaccination is a direct violation of the everlasting covenant that God made with Noah after the flood."

You can believe its all down to the "everlasting covenant", or you can believe this mob are just a bunch of screw balls.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 15 February 2019 11:09:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My comment on the 'Is There A Better Way Than The Monotheistic Religions?' thread is relevant to this thread.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=8657&page=0#276553
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 15 February 2019 11:29:22 PM
I hate to say this but there is a lot of smoke and mirrors in the debate of vaccinations. Some who say that vaccinations harmed their kids, while others point out studies showing the safety of vaccines. Then there are where the debate comes into play whether the vaccinations are to blame for a kid's mental state or if it is due to other causes. The smoke and lies part of the problem is that there seems to always be something to support one stance and help ignore the other stance. With this in mind, I think the burden on vaccinations is on the parents to sift through what they can to descide what is best for their kids. That's the parents job and their responsibility. It is therefore their right, and not something to take away from them.

Unless there is actual evidance to show the cases of retardation had nothing to do with vaccines, or evidance to show that that vaccines are the root cause. If there is a cause to point to then it is no longer a point of smoke and mirrors to "believe what you think is true,". But instead comes down to a stance to only help and do no harm that a society can step in and say there are harms get rid of it, or that there are no harms keep it. We're not at that point of knowledge on vaccines or any many other potential causes of mental retardation. Therefore yes, it is the parent's right and responsibility to make the des idioms they think are best for their children. Including to vaccinate or not to vaccinate.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Saturday, 16 February 2019 4:03:17 AM
not-now-soon I agree, but read other posts, see the one claiming harm to children who are vaccinated, on what evidence?
Yes AC religion, all of them, should not put any ones life at risk, in the name of a phantom
But back to the harm done to any one
CHOLERA, POLIO just two, but tens exist, stopped by vaccines
Ebola aids a host of killing illness that can or may soon be stalled by vaccination
Parents have the right to live under a tree in Nimbin and chant all day but the kids? do they have rights?
Or are they the property of the parent
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 16 February 2019 5:16:14 AM
If they focussed on vaccines to curb stupidity, things would improve but as long as they';re working on increasing a longer living population, modern medicine will end up fighting itself.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 16 February 2019 6:07:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All