The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How Conservative are the Australian Conservatives?

How Conservative are the Australian Conservatives?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
Paul, you do not need to do anything to the millions, just incarcerate the Imams and terrorist leaders and the rest will submit to a peaceful democratic even Christian culture. They merely rely on the leadership to tell them what to do. Example: Turkey's recent history.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 28 January 2019 8:28:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Note the number of genuine aboriginals in the photos of the March. Also note the influence of the extremist left Greens had on the march.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-day-of-shame-thousands-march-in-invasion-day-protests?fbclid=IwAR2p9hNunuwwcfst2qglzXug7ECJnd0NRdcCntNOWUq4waQ5ggeYY0czx_

Interviews done on persons present indicated they had no idea of the reason for the march. Many thought it was a protest about Captain Cook discovering Australia on the 26th January
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 28 January 2019 9:03:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus,
Cheers for your sober views.
Posted by individual, Monday, 28 January 2019 9:47:04 AM
Paul said;
So Bazz if you think getting rid of Islam will see the end of such security, you are wrong.

Well then why does NSW have a designated high security prison just
for Muslims ? Gouldburn Supermax, nicknamed Supermosque, contain all
those convicted of terrorism offenses.

Where are the Buddhist terrorists held ?
Where are the Athiest terrorists held ?
Your response as above is another example of lefty diversion and excuse making.
Paul, I know you are not stupid so I can only put your typical lefty
attitude to group think and self brainwashing.
To pretend that the Jihad thing is no problem is remarkably naive.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 28 January 2019 10:58:04 AM
Paul you know I do not think the greens are near as extreme as the right
But find the SMH this day read of the total destruction coming for NSW branch
not nice but true
Josephus you know I do not share your Christian right views
But YES! send the idiot leaders home or lock them up