The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Reporting stolen vehicles and tow legislation qld

Reporting stolen vehicles and tow legislation qld

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Jack
We've got ALTRAV in the team now, one of our best at the game. Just the suburb of the cop shop and it's go go go.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 26 November 2018 2:19:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jack
It's $200 to OLO , @ Graham Young the Right Opinion. or..

Ask an Ombudsman Online Now | An Ombudsman Answers in Mins.‎

Adwww.justanswer.com/Law/Ombudsman‎

Confirm your appointment with a Solicitor
Deposit to secure your Expert: AU$5

Balance processed after chat resumes: AU$98.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 27 November 2018 9:50:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The storage fees and their wrongful towing will sit with Qld police as they had no legal justification to tow my vehicle at all. Without seeing any proof of any paperwork. No tow authority paperwork, no nothing! Not to mention no stolen vehicle listing. Harvey’s towing is as corrupt as the entity it works for as they have illegally and with no justification either, held my property from me.
Mind u this all happened after somebody stole my previous vehicle after police gave them full permission to take my vehicle on a deposit payment of $100, over the phone. Took me 4 days for them to report it stolen. Their other wrong doing. That vehicle came back damaged, was a stolen vehicle through transport and those people that stole t never had my car impounded. Where’s the justice and fairness in the law? If it’s good for one it’s good for the rest right? Apparently not!
Posted by Jackofharrassment, Friday, 30 November 2018 11:54:43 AM
I had a semi full of bananas which only stopped to take a pic of the Harbour and ferries and the cops started yelling about the frig motor was blocking the soprano. Wasn't near the stupid stage was I , facing the water and what about the trains I said . Anyway these guys in suits and dressy women came out bought a few bananas and then got a ticket for unlicensed street stall . No profit , kids sprayed graffiti and what will that cost I ask you.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 30 November 2018 7:41:43 PM
ALTRAV
While Jack reports back with the suburb , how about "We know you've got his car , what are you going to do?"

Its firm and polite with a hint of violence, should work .
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 2 December 2018 4:33:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy