The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Reporting stolen vehicles and tow legislation qld

Reporting stolen vehicles and tow legislation qld

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
AC your anger at the murder of that child is shared, too the failure to act on reports from at least two different people
That child should have been saved, if people did their job
BUT, can not get my head around two things, what it has to do with this thread
And how you ever came to the view any one will walk free because of? it is murder mate
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 21 November 2018 6:09:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When I had my 3rd car stolen, the Police located it up against a tree within two hours . They got the culprits , both 17 & one was employed by a Council. When the Sergeant asked the female magistrate for compensation to be paid to me she apparently sid that they wouldn't have the means to pay so she gave them 12 months good behaviour.
Another Sergeant had his 4x4 smashed & his insurance refused to pay because he resided in an indigenous community.
I forgot to put my seatbelt on & was fined $125, an indigenous chap had no seatbelt either when they pulled him over. I asked him a few minutes later how much he got fined & he said "nothing, they just told me to wear a seatbelt".
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 21 November 2018 7:40:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual, isn't that some kind of discrimination or bias, giving special treatment and privileges to the abo's over us.
As for not affording to pay, my arse, they get billions and part of that money goes to buying cars, amongst other things, so why then when a non-abo gets stuffed around by an abo, doesn't the govt dip into that huge piggy bank and the money allocated for the abo's to pay their debts, such as the car they stole and wrote-off.
The do-gooder lefties are always breaking my stones to give them proof of what I say, well over time, it surfaces by itself, and here's one such time.
The next time I get complaints about me saying that we're NOT equal, SHUT UP all you self righteous neuters, and start accepting the things I say, because slowly one by one I am vindicated, so unless you remain under that rock in fairy land you will be forced to accept my opinions.
The best bit is I won't be the author, so you will have no choice but to 'suck it up' and admit you were wrong.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 21 November 2018 8:23:42 PM
ALTRAV,
Labor & Greens would disagree with you.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 22 November 2018 4:44:01 AM
Hey Belly,
What does it have to do with this thread?
- Absolutely Nothing.

"And how you ever came to the view any one will walk free"
Why wasn't the mother charged if she had prior knowledge of the alleged crime?
Why are they calling it 'sacrifice' instead of murder?
Are they trying to say she is a victim too?

If she has mental health issues shouldn't that be part of her plea, not a free pass in the first instance?

...Dead babies washing up on bloody Gold Coast tourist beaches, what next...

Hey Jackofharrassment,
Sorry to hear about your car and welcome to the forum.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 22 November 2018 7:16:45 AM
Jack has gone silent , his car was reported the day the victim was sacrificed , Philip S is going feral and psychotic and Armchair Critic is using police comments as trial judgements . O'Neill drives 40 Maseratis and Morrison sends the election over a cliff. China is dumping cheap narcotics in our water supply.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 22 November 2018 7:28:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy