The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Reporting stolen vehicles and tow legislation qld

Reporting stolen vehicles and tow legislation qld

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
AC Have zero doubt I too think our law is stupid
Did I say that? mother stuff I think not
Look in thread after thread I have called for tougher action on terrorist
Called too for an end to PC murdering justice, it does that you know.
Sex offenders , at the worst level, should never walk the streets again.
Terrorists, those we know are unsafe, will not be defeated by us letting them, use our system against us
Federal prison, never to be released and put PC supporters in with them.
It is called self defense
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 22 November 2018 11:41:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly and AC
Are you saying this murder can be dealt with the day after it happened ? Like getting a parking ticket , paid immediately?
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 22 November 2018 12:02:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NNN no but why wait for years?
AC we have taken the thread far from its wanted direction
Have you considered a thread?
I have refrained from trying to get one that both confronts PC and reminds us, the Islamic faith *tells it followers* it is ok, even wanted, to lie to us
ScoMoc has just spoken about terrorism and news is a package has been found in Adelaide the recent Islamic leadership complaints about his words tells me those leaders are in the wrong country
PC again blinds us we must not let it interfere with our country's security
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 22 November 2018 2:18:53 PM
Sorry for going “silent” as you said I did.

Here’s the lowdown
Brought the car unregistered, did my ppsr check to ensure it wasn’t stolen or written off or had any interests in the vehicle. Had nothing at all regarding both of the 3. Went to transport got it registered and had been driving around for a month before I was pulled up and the car unlawfully towed. My car is still with police, at Harvey’s towing but police tell me it’s not impounded.
So why is it sitting with harveys towing?
Car is still not listed as stolen through tmr.
No charges laid, because there are none to lay, and officers still won’t release my vehicle. The car was apparently reported as stolen after I registered it. Bizarre and definitely unlawful.
Posted by Jackofharrassment, Monday, 26 November 2018 10:25:19 AM
OK what police station . This is a job for cyber cops co-op .
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 26 November 2018 10:29:03 AM
Nick, I get your trivialising so much, but this is serious stuff.
We have an entity with enormous powers, sanctioned by the govt, engaging in wrong doing.
I used to have an open line, practically, to all the ombudsmen, try and find one today.
The bastards have eliminated any and all forms of scrutiny and accountability, to the point they are pretty much autonomous and self ruling. (dictators)
The public is held in contempt, and therefore it is no wonder the police and the judiciary all the way up to the govt, have gone from hero to ZERO, in a very short time.
If you JoH, if you still have the police ombudsman in your state,I have found them to be of some use.
Their response time and outcomes were acceptable to me, so give them a try.
Also, you might be aware that the towing company is charging storage by the day, I would enquire and clarify that point with them, and insist that the cops had released the car some days/weeks ago, and that you were not liable for the storage fees after that date.
I would approach this with a humble and somewhat 'underdog' attitude, because if you start yelling at these guys too early in the conversation, they just 'clam up' and find any excuse to charge you more.
And what is filthy disgusting, just like them, the law is on their side.
Anyway, keep it in mind, and I suggest the softly-softly approach till they force otherwise.
Don't forget the cops are complicit in this 'con', so steady as you go.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 26 November 2018 10:58:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy