The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is our Justice System Broken?

Is our Justice System Broken?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
ALTRAV nothing including truth will divert you from your bias.
It however is baseless.
Right across this country small business men and women call on good unions to ward off the thugs and mugs, CFMEU to you,
Truly no boss could ever harm the union movement more, even as much, as those brainless left overs from the 1940,s
We are not all like that
the thread has become a flog workers/unions/Labor one, but I am comforted by the sure and certain understanding truth became a victim about 40 posts ago.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 11:08:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly said- "We are not all like that, the thread has become a flog workers/unions/Labor one"

The reason people are attacking the unions/ labor is because they've sold out to the communists- we are the canaries in the coal mine- hopefully the miners keep tabs.
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 1:55:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CM sorry old mate my mistake, on first seeing you here I THOUGHT I saw a bright mind.
Got that wrong my fault, tell you this, my union fought communism here in the 40,s and 50,s
They do not exist now, not in numbers world wide to put on a decent bar b q.
Russia is in the hands of the mafia, China can not make up its mind if it wants world domination or a partnership with your man Trump
SURPRISE! it is my view this site was developed to see every view free to be covered, not just yours
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 4:15:06 PM
Belly, you got one thing right, only one.
You 'thought you saw a bright mind', in reference to CM.
You got that right, and I agree.
Now on the other hand, YOU have got the rest all wrong.
Since I first noticed your comments, in fairness, I concurred occasionally.
If you want proof of my 'OPINION' on my claim, just look at the amount of negativity you have generated.
Your opinions are just that, and that's OK because this is, after all OLO.
But when I or someone else makes a 'COMMENT', the last thing I want to hear is someone saying, 'that's just your opinion'.
Well Belly, YOU have reached the end of MY rope and this is where you get off.
Your opinions greatly differ from many more people than the one or two who support you and your opinions.
If you can read, there is a mound of material out there which clearly conflicts with your OPINIONS!
Here is a 'statement'.
Are you ready?
The unions and labour f@(ed up this country severely, so they could line their pockets with money from the blood sweat and tears of their gullible, naive, ignorant and arrogant 'members'.
There now, is that 'STATEMENT of FACTS' clear enough for you?
In future, if I am directing my comments to you Belly, I will make sure to firstly warn you as to whether I am giving an opinion or stating a fact.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 9:43:49 PM
ALTRAV yes you sure are fixed in the view your opinion is the only one that matters and mine are wrong always.
Here is a truth, over many years many posts others and mine here, with an occasional visit to the big boys section above, it is my view we in this section are not near representative of the normal.
CM threw communism at me, bet your life no poster hated them more than me.
Show me please, do they even exist anymore?
Do you truly think ult right is supported by even half of voters?
I challenge till death extremes from left or right.
Both can never ever claim majority support, IF a thread I submitted an hour ago gets a run it will show my view the middle/center path is the only one I think can prosper.
To what end is this hatred of difference is aiming for?
Racism? yes I do not like some migrants, but not all within any group including Muslims.
In the end ALTRAV your post demands I think like you do,
I if willing to be controlled by you could be a mate, all it takes is to agree with things I never will
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 17 October 2018 5:38:20 AM
Unions are like marriage. They start off caring but after a few years they just want control but can't manage, so the whole great idea falls into a heap with many bystanders thrown in.
End result is what we have.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 17 October 2018 7:21:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13