The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Refugees and the EU

Refugees and the EU

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. 40
  10. All
It is not my intention to feed racists, or to join in calls to stop any race or faith from coming to the west but.
Germany and much of the EU welcomed refugees first we are told for reasons of humanity, and too we know growth is powered by increased numbers.
Some things took place because of this, it powered the extremes, it however has imported poverty, many of the refugees do don't find work and lack needed skills,it is my view soon, no later than a decade, walls will be put up that stop refugees coming to the EU just maybe that, in my view certain to come, will empower the EU and other countries to stop wars that are driving refugees from home.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 9 September 2018 6:30:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
all I can say is thankyou Tony Abbott. Without your guts we would be heading towards Europe much quicker.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 9 September 2018 9:00:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A lot were economic refugees, right wing party's are getting a higher percentage of the votes it will happen well before ten years and it will not be walls they will be stopped in other ways not sure how but it will happen sooner than later.

The first thing they have to do is stop the Soros paid NGO ships that are being used to taxi them and encourages more to come as the risks have gone.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 10 September 2018 12:23:11 AM
The thread is not about xenophobia, it is not about caring or not carrying on humanitarian grounds, it is however about the future of the EU, Brexit is because people fear too many refugees/migrants are being forced on countries.
Some EU country's are saying enough,more will.
Some are in deep financial holes, more will be,
Current middle east wars, fueled by Iran, Russia, America, may yet produce millions more displaced people.
West Africa is in parts a basket case, importing poverty is no answer.
IF the world had open doors, the one planet one people those in the UN seem to want, soon the west would be poorer than the countries refugees flee
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 September 2018 6:28:14 AM
The EU will close its doors, for all the above reasons.
I firmly think we can do some thing to stop needless suffering.
In my view we must, we can and should put a spine in the UN demand it be active, even if it takes a war, to stop wars.
The world as a community should fix aid, stop the theft and see it makes life better in the countries refugees flee from.
We can not sit back and wait for it to fix its self
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 September 2018 6:33:32 AM
Dear Belly,

At the end of World War II - Germany and Europe were
flooded with refugees. United Nations Relief Organisations
provided for their care. Countries in North America,
South America, Australia, New Zealand, undertook to give sanctuary
to most of these people, the remainder were absorbed in
Europe. We can only hope that the same will happen at the
end of this conflict.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 10 September 2018 10:40:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. 40
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy