The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Victorians Even Safer Now

Victorians Even Safer Now

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. All
The People's Republic of Victoria is protecting its subjects from that awful Murdoch bigotry. Commissar Jacinta Allan has removed the “vile presence” of three railway station platform Sky News screens after being inundated with complaints about “televised bigotry. “Hundreds and hundreds” of complaints, according to this protector of poor Victorian plebs apparently unable to make up their own minds about what they see on television.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 11 August 2018 11:13:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Try to comment on every thread about all I can say here is any harnessing of Sky news is ok by me enjoy see you in another thread
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 August 2018 12:15:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In the meantime, as they protect poor little Victorians from the dreaded Right, they are paralysed when it comes to African gangs. In the last couple of days, an idiot from near the top of the Victoria Police tree has come down gibbering about 'phases'. In their cowardly deals with African thugs, they have been through this 'phase' and that 'phase'; and soon, mind you, the will reach the 'arrest phase'. I kid you not; it's what this buffoon said.

After the arrest phase, we can look forward to the 'judicial phase', whereby the Africans will be tut tutted and, perhaps,given community service orders, which they know they can ignore. Then suspended sentence will be handed down - again and again. They will never see the inside of a jail because of 'cultural' issues, and on it will go.

Still, the situation will probably never get to the the 'arrest phase' before someone is killed and, even in Victoria, murder is still frowned on.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 11 August 2018 12:31:38 PM
Dear Belly,

You, like my father, would have been of a generation who hated Hitler and all he stood with a passion so it must be disturbing to see people defending some young nitwit who wants to put a portrait of Hilter up in every classroom in Australia.

Glad to see Sky get pulled for the fawning interview they did with him.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 11 August 2018 12:43:48 PM
Ttbn- At least they put the footage on the left wing media over the last few days. It's good to see some raw data in all the spin. But the footage was pretty disturbing- I was thinking about how a person could protect their families, community, culture against such an overwhelming threat in the current political climate. It will still take a long time (and a lot of heads) for the media to get their credibility back.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 11 August 2018 2:19:52 PM
CM,

I don't have Sky, so I am unaware of any particular footage; I don't know what you are referring to. Nor do I have a clue what SteeleRedux is talking about -  “some young nitwit who wants to put a portrait of Hilter up in every classroom in Australia”? None of this was mentioned on my source. Nothing that was on Sky at any time came into it. It was only about political censorship of the media. There's a lot of assuming going on here, I believe.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 11 August 2018 2:42:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy