The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gender Discussion:

Gender Discussion:

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. All
Here's one to argue about,
"Chairman" The "man" part of the word is Latin and refers to the hand.
In the Roman Senate when the chairman rose to speak he stood behind
his chair and placed his "hands" on the back of the chair.

Hence CHAIRMAN !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 6 August 2018 10:32:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Want a crazy one Female - the male is in the female, surprised that one was not the first to be changed by the PC.

Article today about 3 females.

Three women have opened up about living with their non-traditional labels
They discussed being pansexual, sapiosexual, polyamorous and asexual
Renee Glover's sexuality isn't defined by an attraction to a particular gender
Gypsy Willow Artemis loves more than one person at any given time
Selena Seraphin said she doesn't have an interest in sex or relationships

Ms Glover personally identifies as both pansexual and sapiosexual and explained that pansexuality means she is attracted to people no matter how they identify

She didn't know how to define herself until her early 30s as she said the correct language hadn't been available to her any earlier than that.

'Sapiosexuality is a sexual attraction to intelligence, so for me, they sit really naturally together,' Ms Glover said

Rest of article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5940871/Three-women-revealed-really-like-living-non-traditional-sexualities.html

I guess I must identify as trysexual but only straight no bi or homo.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 6 August 2018 11:58:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bored women would once sit around in the shade sipping tea together, innocuously sharing gossip; now they hang out their clitoris for sampling, and share magazines such as “my vagina gently weeps”, “straight guys suck” and the “the greens express” (milk that is).
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 7 August 2018 6:47:44 AM
diver dan,
You did say bored woman but then you throw them in with today's females ?
i'd love to see real women on TV for a change.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 7 August 2018 8:54:51 AM
individual That would count out "real housewives of Melbourne" more unrealistic.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 7 August 2018 9:55:08 AM
"Sapiosexuality" - it's amazing now far people can get up themselves. Was it George Orwell who wrote that there is no idea so ridiculous that some academic or other will not believe it totally and promote it ?

Don't petals have better things to do ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 7 August 2018 10:10:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24