The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Diversity

Diversity

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
he is well known here o sung wo, it comes to me to be the voice of a group some call wretches and much worse non believers,,, in any God,now we are quite a few in number and growing, world wide,in this country the census tells us a third, what of us? ten times the number of Muslims in this country, are we to live free to believe what we wish? what if we are right? if no GOD ever existed?if murder in the name of Gods can no longer be justified, all of them, if regimental living is forced on us or some in the name of a fable? this poster is part of the problem not the solution.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 12:31:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there BELLY...

I must admit I don't know the fellow at all BELLY. Nevertheless my message remains unchanged, if these muslim radicals try to hurt our way of life, the religion's that Australians like to devote their time to (by the way I'm an atheist ever since the Vietnam War), or worse occasion violence upon me or mine - well they better watch ou, is all. Thanks BELLY.
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 1:22:59 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I submit to the will of God.
Now gimme, gimme, gimme, me, me, me!

We shall enter your land from afar, after declaring *independence* from you.
But we won't change to suit our new context.
No, YOU must change to suit us!

Actually the ancient story of human diversity is that God caused a united people to disperse in discordant confusion (Babel) not united a diverse people together.
Posted by Shockadelic, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 3:22:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In the US government funds to religious schools is against the law. There are no chaplains in the public schools. People may send their children to religious schools, but they or their religious organisation must pay the entire cost. The schools also must provide a secular curriculum which includes adequate instruction in science and the humanities. I believe it should be that way here. Religion should not be any of the government's business, and government should not be any of religion's business.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 4:02:30 PM
shockadelic yes share your views but, yep but,the wish to spread their faith, a faith unlike the Christian one, has not changed from its invention, a faith like every faith that tells us our life is about worship, we need to understand, fighting fire with fire, in this case ,misplaced zeal is not worth the effort, if we want the majority of Muslims, to like us, confront this type of zealotry we should use modern debate over a sometimes primitive view
In the end evolution stands and faith can never remove that truth
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 4:09:41 PM
Dear Belly,

Islam like any other religion has changed since its invention. Originally Muslims regarded their religion as just for the Arabs. They discouraged conversion as Muslims paid no taxes in the conquered territories, and they did not want to decrease the tax rolls. At that time Muslim universities were open to all whatever their faith while Christian universities were open only to Christians. Unfortunately Islam became a missionary religion later and entered its Dark Ages which they are still in while the Christian world was leaving the Dark Ages. Both superstitions, Christianity and Islam, have caused great suffering. They resemble each other in their division into many sects and their belief in nonsense.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 4:32:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy