The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Donald Trump - Is political incompetence an impeachable offence?

Donald Trump - Is political incompetence an impeachable offence?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Actually Trump is doing a pretty good job of reversing many of the excesses of Obama. This is of course why the lefties hate him.

He is also doing more to keep his promises than any politician has done in my memory, & may be just in time to prevent the collapse of western civilisation, which is still going on at pace in Europe, & to a lesser extent here.

Foxy, sweetie, do try to force yourself away from this lefty propaganda you tend to read, & try some of the stuff in blog space, where something closer to the truth is being told.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 22 May 2017 2:39:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
leoj,

Why would you interpret my invitation to you to have
an exchange of opinions on the topic of this discussion
as an exchange of "unpleasantries?"

You have just proven my point.

You are not interested in any discussions with me.
All that interests you is attacking me and condemnation.

That is not something that does not interest me.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 22 May 2017 3:00:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hassie,

I read a wide variety of sources. Especially
American ones on this issue. The views being
presented here run along similar lines throughout.

As I stated originally, I do not believe that President
Trump will be impeached. However, it all depends what
the investigators find. I do know that even members of
the Republican Party became rather concerned when Trump
sacked the Director of the FBI Still, even Democrats are
calling for a "go-slow" on Trump's impeachment. Nobody
wants to set that kind of precedent.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 22 May 2017 3:08:42 PM
'It's Trump, Trump, Trump'!

Meanwhile in Australia at the Labor conference, Bill Shorten is repeating his big swerve to the left(ists) on key policies that he did in the last federal election campaign.

The boats WILL be back if Shorten ever gets to be PM.

You would think that the elements that applauded the Gillian Triggs's 'award' from the grandiosely and misleadingly titled 'Liberty Victoria' would be a mite bit interested. But no, it is, 'Hey lets everyone diss Trump instead'.
Posted by leoj, Monday, 22 May 2017 3:29:50 PM
Actually, in the US concerned people are merely examining
the options. Nobody wants to set the precedent of an
impeachment of the President. And as the Republicans
control both houses it's unlikely this will happen.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 22 May 2017 3:41:16 PM
EITHER Trump is playing a very clever, slow game, identifying all of the weaknesses of his 'friends' and enemies, and getting thoroughly organised, ready to launch his raft of far-reaching legislative changes and appointments, in what he has always known fully is a very complex environment.

OR

He is astonishingly inept, narcissistic, paranoid, vindictive, self-preserving and infantile. Perhaps what he has been worrying about is not so much any Russian probes getting close to his associates but those getting close to himself. If he released his ax returns for the last few years, in full, that might clear up a lot of his business links.

OR it might drop him right in it, and he's fully aware (to the extent that Trump can be 'fully aware' of anything) that he might be gone if he does that. His pressure on and treatment of Comey, fear of any investigation, his self-pity about how the news media has carefully unravelled his stories, all point to his guilt.

Yes, I think he might get impeached, from a dozen different directions. He could b in jail by the end of the year. Pence will be President, and Paul Ryan Vice-President, by September. I can't say I'm looking forward to that, either.

We'll see.
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 22 May 2017 3:50:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All