The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Guns

Guns

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. 36
  13. All
Is Mise, which particular silly gun law don't you agree with. Is it that sill law that says you can't go around blowing peoples heads off! Now I can understand how you would think that is a silly law, given you feel fully justified to do so whenever the fancy takes.
Maybe the new member for Orange, Genghis Khan, could make it his business to get that silly law repealed. While he's at it maybe he can get guns back into the school playgrounds, where they belong, under the gunnies policy of children should be armed. Agree?

My questions about finger guns! Where are the answers! Adrian Pickhisnose wants answers.

How about a comment on the Shooters and Hooters getting preferences from the Karl Marx Party. Have you all turned pinko? Should I now refer to you as Comrade Boris?
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 20 November 2016 7:51:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Silly law 1.

A multi shot pump action .22 rim fire rifle is Category A (lowest category) and can fire 10 high velocity rounds in as many seconds, yet a .22 muzzle loading rifle that can fire, at most, 2 shots in one minute (and the loader would have to be real fast) is in the more restrictive Cat B.

Make sense?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 21 November 2016 6:29:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
is Mise, it don't matter if its category A,B or C, You want guns freely available to all, You said that yourself for so called self defense. You just want category F, F for FREE!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 21 November 2016 6:41:37 AM
Greens thinking seems to be the problem. Greens party thinking together with in/action does not address reality because they focus on party political agenda, not on what is sensible.

I know first hand that Greens policy is not addressing devastation of Australian east coast western Pacific Ocean ecosystem that is linked to undernutrition and disease and death among seafood dependent birds and whales and island people, the latter involving increase in maternal mortality and NCD and worsening unrest and violence.
So much for humanity and prosperity and peace from green policy.

Is there any difference between death of thousands of black people due to protein deficiency malnutrition compared to death of 30 or 40 white people killed by a gun?

John Howard chose aquaculture policy instead of ocean management policy. And he chose gun policy instead of policy for humanity.

The Greens too are saying nothing about government dumped sewage nutrient overload pollution that flows north in sediment dispersal current energy including into GBR waters killing vast areas of coral and the SW Pacific Ocean food-web ecosystem/s.

I endeavoured to inform the Greens Party by commenting on their blog about nutrient pollution transportation north but when I persisted to get answers I was blocked from further posting.
In other words I am being gagged by the Greens Party.

The Greens have said nothing to my knowledge about the more northerly port excavation and nutrient pollution at Gladstone and the more northerly devastation of coral on the northern GBR.

It seems the Greens are pandering to government agenda including dumping of unmanaged sewage nutrient pollution into coastal ecosystem currents.

So why waste time looking at Green Party gun policy as Is Mise suggests?

In Australia, who has said anything about "guns freely available to all'?

Who knows how long it might be before ISIS 'refugees' gang up in Australia and take what they want.
It's not just island people who now have food shortage problems.

Rifles and shotguns should be available to people of age and good character who want them, including for self defence if there is relevant proof.
Posted by JF Aus, Monday, 21 November 2016 8:08:05 AM
Paul,

Why do the Greens think tat a First Fleet musket should be in a higher category than a modern double barrel shotgun that can be fired faster than the dreaded Adler (dreaded by the Greens, that is).
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 21 November 2016 3:23:03 PM
//You just want category F, F for FREE!//

The English can take our lives... but they can never take our FREEDOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofkd3pFy3dY

And nae a shotgun among the lads, despite all the other glaring anachronisms (kilts too early, woad way too late, and as for the mullet...).

Maybe you should just be happy with a pointy stick, Is Mise.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 21 November 2016 4:18:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. 36