The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Donald A Dead Duck?

Is Donald A Dead Duck?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Donald Trump accused of inappropriate behaviour.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

Male superiority... males trying to out do each other. Dominate males competing against each other to fertilise the sexiest looking women. Neanderthal emotional primitive brain needs to be seen by other males as out doing other males. Natural selection, (group thought) tribal cultural beliefs where families in tribes having many children, indicates how rich families are, men imagining feeling being seen as fertile. The primitive natural selection ensures such primal cultures dominate advancing technology cultures. Technology cultures using machinery to grow food rather than increasing human child labour.

Donald Trump reflects the intellectual quality of politicians supporting Donald Trump at any time after Trump's earliest announcements as a candidate for election in politics.
Media are to blame for using Donald Trump as dummying down information content to a Neanderthal level of intelligence, allowing Trump to be well known, by his short dramatised pronounced statements.
Donald Trump reflects the business community's intelligence, being that I assume Trump successfully deals with banking communities.

Occasionally morning variety media programs will introduce guest psychologists whom suggest successful business executives are narcissistic. Narcissism emotional incentives rewards narcissism competitive cut-throat business deals. Narcissism's need to feel as though they're superior than every other person standing near them. Financial advisers bad reputation for being accused of self-interest commissions, advising poor investments to clients. I assume many narcissists would pursue ideas of using a career in financial advising to further their emotional self-esteem rewards.

People making their way into politics, may come under the easily perceived need to be a leader, to be a winner, to talk about themselves while campaigning for elections. Donald Trump's entire political incentive is to win.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 10 October 2016 12:02:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Myself hearing that Donald Trump inherited $200 million from his father, his father may have encouraged narcissism as a winning trait. Trump's father's colleagues could associate Neanderthal poor personality skills sexism with each other, during drinking alcohol social occasions. Placing a bunch of business busy executive males in a room brings out the narcissistic Neanderthal male competitive spirit. Childhood Donald Trump may have concluded several dominate business executives as role models.

Donald Trump's media hiring executives programs, hiring what he thought were winners. His subordinate executives were merely reflecting Donald Trump's own go getting words and obedient to Trump behaviours back at Donald Trump, who Trump having seen what he liked in people, hired them as employees.

Politicians sucking up to Donald Trump for enthusiastic and financial support, seems an obvious conclusion.
Donald Trump's political campaigning advisors could be accused of reflecting Donald Trump's own traits as a positive campaigning strategy, believing stubborn to listen to alternative ideas Trump would easily follow advisor's strategy.

I can't believe how society corporate leaders have degraded into such a low level of intelligence. I believe real leaders are intending to do something bad to US Americans, that by repressing society's belief in elected politicians capable leadership, bad things happening will be blamed on 4 year term democracy politicians.
Politicians are taking the blame for poor government carried out policies, the more politicians are seen to be dumb, the more the public believe media criticism.
Tony Abbott's comic look character not only entertained news print readers with comic cartoon character images. He no doubt laughed all the way to the bank.

Whether forums criticise politicians for how policies are poorly cared out, criticise the intellectual quality of elected politicians. Criticism supports my accusations that all the bad things happening to people, are allowed to continue, because popular opinion continues to reflect criticism as truth. The more people hear and/or read how politicians are incompetently dumb, the more citizens fail to realise any alternative motives leading to better thought out beliefs.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 10 October 2016 12:05:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would also suggest the media are attempting to convince world media watchers, US voters are very stupid, seen constantly cheering between short one liner sentences. Having stupid US voters voting in limited intelligence 4 year term dictator leaders, aids blaming one person's state of limited intelligence and administrative staff's a single leader president chooses as president's political governing advisors.

George W. Bush during his first term was an excellent speaker. During Bush's second term, Bush's speaking skills were presented on the David Letterman show as terrible. Intelligent political commentators were expressing a need to get rid of George W. Bush. 2007-2008 GFC partly blamed on Bush's presidency.
The Second term of Ronald Reagan ending in 1989, had Reagan said to be suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/health/parsing-ronald-reagans-words-for-early-signs-of-alzheimers.html?_r=0

Alzheimer's could be used to blame poor leadership after a period following the 1987 Wall Street share market crash.
I believe, similar to Paul Keating's recession Australia had to have. US also raised interest rates to high levels as Australia had, at the same time after 2 years of record low interest rates. President George Bush had served a single term, rather than 2 terms in office, media blaming the Iraqi war. A war America should not have entered into, rather than a period of recession.

Having past presidents suffering from various old age diseases, exampling why many popes are chosen from cardinals by a cardinal's retirement old age during times when popes would have been blamed for religious doctrine policy. Popes suffering from declining mental illnesses, pope is god's representative on earth until death. Old age repressive and/or bad leadership excuses have been around for many years.

Hillary Clinton was born in October 1947. Next year Hillary will turn aged 70 years.
Donald Trump was born in June 1946. Trump is aged 70 years.
Ronald Reagan was born in February 1911, becoming president in 1981 aged almost 70 years.

To get away with all this manipulating trickery, school education is a prime cause of citizenry Neanderthal behaviours and simple emotional self-induced fixated beliefs.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 10 October 2016 12:08:37 PM
Children without mental stress schooling, reduced influencing mental stress, reduced mental stress influences in time would have largely reduced a need to self-medicate using endorphins stimulated delusional beliefs and fear of getting beliefs incorrect, feeling increased embarrassing fears.

The stupidity of American citizens are created by US America's (schooling made worse) government's bureaucratic insistence on Standardised Testing, teachers teaching to curriculum test requirements. The need for spelling and maths to be taught to children, beginning at too earlier an age, during too many hours each day, causes human child brains to feel increasing mental stress, child brains inducing pain medicating endorphins (morphine) to medicate mental stress, causing eventual ADHD symptoms and/or doped up brain slowing behaviours... students unable to think and/or unable to easily remember learning disorders.
Narcissism and sexism in quickening to default Neanderthal brains, quick to feel chemical morphine reward reinforcements, aids repeating positive medication mental stress behaviours, in both athletic looking males and females who choose to look sexy.

Robert De Nero's Donald Trump, “he's so blatantly... stupid; he's a punk; he's a dog;” etc... black and white scene cuts were edited into De Nero's short speech presentation.
The scene would have been more entertaining if Hillary Clinton was cut into the De Nero's statements. Hillary seen holding a hand gun pointing at a script, similar to Johnny Depp's forced by a terrorist hostage statements.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 10 October 2016 12:11:04 PM
Dear Paul,

I resent your offensive slur against deceased members of the biological family Anatidae. As the secretary, president and founding member of the Australian Association of Waterfowl Fanciers, we would ask that you cease and desist from your unseemly comparisons of Donald Trump and our noble web-footed friends.

Even the bloated, maggot-ridden, festering corpse of a dead duck possesses more inherent dignity than Donald 'Pardon My French' Trump. We ask that that you withdraw your underhanded slur, and apologise to the waterfowl by shaking limbs with a broody swan.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 10 October 2016 5:38:07 PM
Having spent some more time looking at the comments I am finding it hard to imagine Trump keeping enough of the Republican core vote to survive this. He appear to have crossed a line that will be hard for a lot of conservatives to overlook no matter how much Clinton bothers them. Hit some very different triggers than emails with quotes of Clinton's public and private policy positions etc.

I've also seen claims that there has been at least one women come forward in the past with allegations of Trump grabbing her in the genitals so it seems likely that it's not just bragging reminiscent of the big hands subject.

I hope that the allegations are within the statute of limitations and are investigated, that if it's happened to more than one woman that they come forward.

As for the Republicans it seems that they may be headed for an electoral disaster this time around. Dumping Trump and wearing the backlash from the small core of diehard supporters will be tough at the poles in the short term but possibly their only hope of salvaging anything from the mess for the next couple of election round. At least give their core supporters someone that they can vote for without deep shame or feeling that they need to vote for Clinton as the only viable alternative.

I may be wrong about the reaction, it continues to astound me what some will overlook from those they want to support.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Monday, 10 October 2016 6:33:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy