The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > RAAF in Syria

RAAF in Syria

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Bashar Al Assad said the attack on Syrian forces by US and Coalition forces was 'definately intentional' and lasted for an hour. (IS attacked 7 minutes later)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GUfBppapA
Russian forces had been calling the co-ordination centre, but the US official was unavailable for an hour.
They deliberately helped Islamic State try to take out a target that Islamic State could not take out by themselves, but even then they failed.
Lavrov told the UN that future ceasefire agreements are now off the table, citing 'mounting factual evidence of the US's continued flagrant violations on any number of points of agreement over the course of this conflict'.
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/09/lavrov-makes-history-ceasefires-were.html
Lavrov has also officially stated to the UN that US government coordination with terrorists needs investigating.

Who gave the order to attack the Syria forces?

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/09/22/finally-the-russians-have-caught-on-that-negotiation-with-washington-is-pointless/

The attack of the UN convoy was in my opinion a false flag (and it looks like a rush-job) to divert attention away from the Deir Ezzor attack and create the context for a no-fly zone, which has been an part of the US and Coalition plan which it has as yet failed to achieve..
Russia has demanded a UN investigation.

The attack occurred in rebel-held territory and looks more like it was set alight rather than hit with explosives, as their were no shell holes or craters, though some images show the road had been bulldozed and cleaned during the night.
Rebels were heard chanting Allah Ackbar as the attacks unfolded.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/21/false-flag-us-nato-and-rebel-coalition-appear-to-have-fabricated-un-convoy-evidence/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/heres-how-the-us-israel-al-qaeda-and-isis-work-together-in-syria/5547155

No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
http://www.rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

The decapitation strike on foreign intelligence officers in Aleppo by Russian Calibre missiles has probably left rebels without a command structure.
Syria and Russia have been going hard on Aleppo in recent days, probably hoping to gain ground while rebels are operating without a chain of command.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 24 September 2016 9:13:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It would be a simple matter for all sides to bomb anywhere and anyone without aiming. Same results would be achieved without all this anxiety about discussion and progress.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 24 September 2016 9:59:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@Armchair Critic et al, imo Russia has the US by the 'balls' and we good ol' gullible aussie suckers are stuck inside the sack.

Poor Kerry is likely as uninformed and kept in the dark as SoS Colin Powell was under Bush.

Obama's UN speech was surreal bordering on alien Sci-Fi. I liked what he 'said' in 2008 however he is in fact just another delusional Uncle Tom President who speaks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time. Neither Clinton or Trump will make any difference, the US is one very psychologically sick, non-democratic, deceitful and disturbed nation from top to bottom. The 'people' the decent silent majority there have no idea what is going on, and most of them do not care anyway.

The sooner a genuine honest Oz Statesmanlike leader with courage and conviction can arise and break through the constant lies and national disservice of our ideologically driven brainwashed career politicians and speak truth to the people of Australia the better.

The ANZUS treaty needs shredding yesterday. Australia needs to become an truly independent honest nonaligned nation that is not being run by idiots, psychopaths, gullible fools, warmongers, and incompetents.

The old neutral 'Sweden/ Switzerland' sounds like a good template to follow.

A note of caution, beware PCR and global research, there's quite a few 'loonies' there who are off with the faeries and can't tell the difference between real facts, logical conclusions, and their own fantastical imaginations.

So 'check the facts' always, seek confirmation from other sources before believing (just because it sounds ok) - beware the extreme ideological fundamentalist type rhetoric not based on facts or any evidence or 'logic'.

-
Posted by Thomas O'Reilly, Saturday, 24 September 2016 11:23:14 AM
And fwiw, I no longer worry about these matters nor keep myself uptodate anymore.

I cannot stop the lunatics of this world with such great power.

All I have is a vote now and then, the odd post on a forum that is usually a total waste of time - we are surrounded by Zombies - so I now spend my days enjoying my life as best I can, being there for my adult children (loving them and helping to keep them sane in this insane world).

I listen to the birds, look at the clouds float by, care for my friends and watch the whales swim by.

If there was protest march I would join it - 90% of Aussies don't even know why a revolution in our thinking is needed or that we have hit a crisis point years ago.

Fraser repeatedly tried to warn us all in his latter days, and he was laughed out of the room.

No one is going to listen to me nor anyone else on these pages.

But give it a shot anyway, and trust your own instincts and be passionate about it.

But I'm over it, seriously, many years ago now so all I can do is keep sending out positive vibes (or prayers if that works for you) to one and all.

Part of the Solution can be found in this excellent video
VISION OF THE FUTURE - MARSHALL ROSENBERG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHBD7Ihy5U

There are many more like him in this world - we never hear about them - the PEOPLE at all levels in our Media and Political parties are collective traitors to our freedoms and democracy and our essential Humanity.

Try to Focus on the solutions much more than the problems/causes - that will motivate more people.

Russell Brand tells it like it REALLY IS in 2013:

The 1% - "Because for me it's REAL" and "There's going to be a revolution - it's totally going to happen - this is the end, it's time to wake up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk&feature=youtu.be&t=8m10s

-
Posted by Thomas O'Reilly, Saturday, 24 September 2016 11:34:22 AM
Hey Thomas,
Not much point worrying about things that you can't change I guess, although it's hard not to buy in and have a say when you see so much 'stupid' going on around the place..
I spent the first part of my life not paying a lot of attention to global, political and social issues, and then when I stopped to really look at what was going on was a little shocked by it all, how we are to some degree all being played, steered or managed.
I think I'm at a point where nothing too much surprises me anymore.
I sort-of get what's going on in the world, but don't have a real good handle on it.
So many players and agendas and stuff to learn.

I do have a few ideas for solutions, some past ramblings can be found here.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=7368
Though I'm not sure my ideas are good or not.

Brand is better value than I expected when I first saw one of his interviews, a few years back.
I wasn't expecting him to be as intelligent as what he is, but I haven't seen anything from him in a while.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 26 September 2016 11:35:07 AM
Back over to Syria,
Looks like I got in first with the 'war crime' comment, 'They'll' be coming for me.

http://www.news.com.au/national/a-war-crime-in-syria-with-aussie-jets-unlikely/news-story/cb53e264badc0cc9d99fe747f67ee49f

All I can do is try to see it from a different perspective.

Lets say our country was in a state of 'so-called' civil war and our diggers were holed up for years fighting Islamic State extremists and so called 'moderates' financially and militarily backed by our regional neighbours and a coalition of other countries?

And what if they whilst operating on our shores against our wishes killed and injured 200+ of our guys, how would WE see that?

A mistake, sweep in under the rug?
Not likely.

We're operating in Syria without an invitation, (not sure there is even a UN mandate for being in Syria) and acting against the democratically elected leader.
We're effectively 'an invasion force'.

These Syrians that were killed by our hands did not pack their bags and flee from danger, and be a part of the refugee problem.
They stayed on the front line to fight against people that are also supposedly our enemies.

I read a good comment yesterday and I'd like to share it.
"The tremendous will of the Syrian army in spite of the great odds coupled with the list of Syrian allies, defines the greatest of this country and its leaders. You cannot get this kind of loyalty and sacrifice if in fact the government is corrupt or lacks interest in the welfare of its people. The deeds out weigh the disinformation coming from the Western press."
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 26 September 2016 11:53:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy