The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dick Smith May Unseat Bronwyn Bishop.

Dick Smith May Unseat Bronwyn Bishop.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Dang, it is always that fellow Abbott who is always responsible.

Abbottophobia resists cure.

Well it would wouldn't it, where the fleas on fleas of the 'asylum seeker' industry - the supporters and beneficiaries of the illegal people trafficking scams - have had their incomes courtesy of the Australian taxpayer slashed.

Still, that wonderful Mr Turnbull has helped out by bringing thousands of mainly economic migrants from a world away. Yay, hundreds of millions of dollars annually from the taxpayer from the labour-intensive game of taking better care of them than the homeless and elderly in Australia's own backyard.
Posted by onthebeach, Friday, 22 January 2016 10:37:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There will be interesting times ahead that's
certain. Not only seeing what the new Prime
Minister has in mind for the election. What
new policies shall be implemented but also
what new tactics the Opposition Leader will
develop. Already the Opposition Leader appears
to be restructuring his office staff. Kimberley
Gardiner's position has been placed under a
new umbrella. She's resigned by mutual agreement
which indicates that she's probably got a new
job on offer. Mr Shorten has praised her work.

Now it seems that he's going to try new tactics
and fresh ideas with a new team - which due to
his fall in the polls is not a bad thing.
It's now a question of "What He Does," that
matters, and what the results are.

Interesting times indeed.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 23 January 2016 8:55:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy>> - although a few of them are upset that
she withdrew her support from Tony Abbott in September
and voted for Malcolm Turnbull. This after Tony Abbott
supported her over the "Chopper" affair in Geelong.<<

Yes Foxy the choppergate fiasco. An event that should have opened the debate on parliamentarians with their snouts in the public purse..........but it did not, as the will to proceed was not at all evident from either side.

Not since the Lyons government and the Menzies led opposition agreed to send us to WWII have the two packs of self serving “servants of the people” closed ranks so decisively, exhibiting the extent of their sense of privilege. I just happen to be in Bronny’s electorate and if Dick choppers in I will turf Bronny like an expired flight plan.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 23 January 2016 10:18:23 AM
Dear SOG,

And I wouldn't blame you.

I'd do the same if I was in her electorate.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 23 January 2016 10:28:14 AM
Foxy>> Still the Libs don't like losers, and if she's on the
nose so to speak, they'll drop her like a
hot potato.<<

Dearest Foxy, “Libs don’t like losers”..............lolololol .........where is there any sense of equilibrium in that statement.......in just the last decade may I remind you:

LATHAM
BEAZLEY
RUDD
GILLARD
RUDD
SHORTMAN

Hot potatoes Foxy?
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 23 January 2016 10:36:25 AM
The latest news on Bishop is the she might not even get preselected. Conservatives are not pleased that, after all the suport she received from Abbott over her recent 'misjudgments' , the old bag knifed Abbott and voted for Turnbull.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 23 January 2016 10:37:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy