The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How Eurpeans view Australia's immigration policy

How Eurpeans view Australia's immigration policy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Suse,

You said "....ALL foreigners in Australia who were born overseas...",
I thought that all foreigners were born overseas.

I'm Australian born, fifth generation, but I have dual citizenship.
I have Irish citizenship by right of descent.
My Irish passport allows me entry into Europe without having to go to the expense and inconvenience of visas.

We cannot deport all those who oppose our way of life but we don't have to bring more in.

I take it then, from your silence, that you condone wife beating if it is sanctioned by Islam?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 17 November 2015 7:41:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Toni,

<<What should we fear from a Global Government that we shouldn't fear from a National Government?>>

It would be even harder to overthrow!

Today, if worse comes to worst, one has a chance to escape a regime by migrating to another country. Of course it should not be necessary, but that's how it is today, whereas if there was a global government, then even that avenue would be closed. In effect all you would be doing is to create a bigger nation, where in fact, the smaller the better.

<<About 200 years ago a bunch of uninvited Europeans...>>

There is a fine line between migration and invasion. It depends whether or not you force yourself over the existing local population. Now which was the case 200 years ago?

---

Dear Suse,

I see that you would like to kick me out if you could.
Fortunately for me, you can't.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 17 November 2015 7:45:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tony, yes I would call the British conquest of Australia an invasion and yes, they did so without intending to accept and live by the values and language of the people they invaded. Unfortunately for the original Australians, the invaders brought a new religion and demanded they follow the ways of the invaders or suffer the consequences.

I believe that the Europeans and those of us opposed to a Muslim invasion are trying to avoid the above, especially when it will include a serious threat to our lifestyle and freedoms.

So, what is your point Tony? Are you and Suse suggesting that once Europe and Australia are converted to Islam, the world will be a better place?
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Tuesday, 17 November 2015 7:46:38 AM
Well it'll be a better place for wife beaters anyway, as Suse apparently wants.
It'll be a better place for all those who want segregated swimming and a boon to garment manufacturers as the tent becomes de rigueur for women.

There will be no return to the neck to knee swimsuits though, it'll be swim in your tent or not at all.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 17 November 2015 8:11:09 AM
Hi Toni,
Thanks for your valid question about why global government is bad.

(And if Is Mise doesnt think its real and that your question is validating my tin foil hat theories then maybe he should aquaint himslf with some of the 72,900 search responses for the term 'global government' I found here so he can get up to speed on this.)

http://www.infowars.com/search-page/?global%20government

As you know I do have a little bit of 'conspiracy theory' and 'alternative media' website and talk show listener background and maybe this has had an effect on the way I see things in the world, but I try not by buy into any of the real crazy illogical stuff..

One of the first things you come across is the Georgia Guidestones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

This is kind of interesting because you get a mindset for the type of world 'they' want.

I wouldn't be so opposed to World Government if the ideas surrounding it we're decided by ALL the people, but I fear it will be a dictatorial world government that seeks to have total control over us like shown in George Orwell's 1984.

I know we have our disagreements on Israel, and a big part of my criticisms is that Zionists are likely tied up in this big mess, that I oppose.

I just want freedom and liberty for ALL people, and that includes you.
Maybe I'm stupid and naive for thinking this way.
But I'd rather support something good and err on the side of caution with all these technological and social changes the world is dealing with than ignorantly be taken for a ride to a place that enslaves us all.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 17 November 2015 9:26:40 AM
"What is it about people working together as a whole rather than being separated into various groups largely determined by geography that bothers you so much?"

I'm not bothered by people working together as a whole.
I'm not against progress in the world, or of the people of the world finding better ways to work together, live together and respect each other.

What I am against is the idea than in order to create a New World Order that they have to destroy the old one, - destroy our curltual identities and destroy nationalism, and push immigration and multiculturalism.

If I go visit France, I want to see French people (and their culture)
If I go to England I want to see English people (and their culture)
Etc, etc, -
And if people come to visit Australia, that they are met with Australians and Australian culture.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm racist or intolerant of others, but is it really wrong to think this way?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 17 November 2015 9:47:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy