The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 6 million Jews murdered by Europeans now being replaced with Muslims,is it Devine Retribution?

6 million Jews murdered by Europeans now being replaced with Muslims,is it Devine Retribution?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Jayess - Correction whoever made the original quoted comment.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 13 September 2015 1:47:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Phillip S

I agree The victors of any conflict write history and there is no doubt the Allies killed civilians that were unnecessary . However you cannot say Jews were the victors when counting the dead. They knew approximately how many lived throughout Europe in 1938 before the Holocaust and in 1945 how many were left and the numbers showed there was roughly 6 million.
Posted by JAYYESS, Sunday, 13 September 2015 4:21:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn
Thank you for your tip .Being a neophite on this site I suspected so :)
Posted by JAYYESS, Sunday, 13 September 2015 4:33:23 PM
Jayess, I believe that the 7th century should stay in the 7th century, not the first world because the mentality is stagnant. Neophyte has a “y” not an “i”.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 13 September 2015 5:27:16 PM
JAYYESS, I would leave it a bit longer before deciding whether you agree with ttbn's views if I were you...what with being a neophyte (or maybe a reincarnation?) and all that.
Cheers,
Suse.
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 13 September 2015 5:56:13 PM
sonofgloin,
I realised after I posted. Thank you anyway.
Posted by JAYYESS, Sunday, 13 September 2015 6:30:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy