The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 6 million Jews murdered by Europeans now being replaced with Muslims,is it Devine Retribution?

6 million Jews murdered by Europeans now being replaced with Muslims,is it Devine Retribution?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez published the following in a Spanish newspaper on January 15, 2008…All European Life Died in Auschwitz.

I walk down the street in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth – Europe died in Auschwitz…We killed Six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned culture, thought, creativity, and talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world. The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned. Under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we are cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who bought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride…And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition…What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.
Posted by JAYYESS, Saturday, 12 September 2015 6:24:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well JAYYESS, your first post on this forum sees you ranting about Muslims in a nasty way.
Do you know any or all Muslims?
How can you make such a blanket statement about all Muslims without being labeled a racist?

You are in good company though with some of our resident righty extremists on this forum, so you should feel right at home. Mind you, I doubt many of them would feel the same way as you do about the whole Jewish history/nation, so that should prove interesting at least.
Good luck.
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 12 September 2015 9:46:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suze, Muslims are not the problem it's their religion/faith, call it what you like.

Muslim leaders themselves can't prevent the extremists within from feeding their violent ways from within, so what chance do others want.

There is enough proof in what I say inn the number of westerners/Aussies who convert to Islam then become extremists citing hatred on anyone who does to follow them.

Muslimisum has been a huge failure wherever they have gone.

So Suze, it's about time you stop protecting this garbage and wake up and smell the roses my dear.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 12 September 2015 10:03:09 PM
Suse
Your platitudes are exceeded by your lack of comprehension.I was not ranting, I was quoting .

Because I was quoting for the sake of discussion ,why do you presume you know my position when clearly you don't.

I note you are a serial commentor. I know you have a lot to say so the very least you should stop presuming and start improving your comprehension.
Posted by JAYYESS, Saturday, 12 September 2015 10:44:53 PM
//is it Devine Retribution//

No. It is't even 'Divine' Retribution. God is just a fairy tale for children.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 13 September 2015 6:34:07 AM
Jayess, the most honest estimate (Meyer 2002) claims that about 350,000 Jews died in Poland and other eastern European nations in the 1940's while another 120,000 died in combat, mainly Jewish Red Army soldiers. Add to that an estimated 1.2 million Jews who died throughout the 1930's in the collectivisation programs in the Soviet Republics and you're nudging two million. Even the most ambitious projections suggest that about a million migrants may make the journey north over the coming years, so you're not even close with your figures and the rest of your post is nonsense.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 13 September 2015 7:13:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy