The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Australia Ready to Become a Police State?

Is Australia Ready to Become a Police State?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All
Dear Joe (Loudmouth),

Roosters crow; hens deliver.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 9 September 2015 11:35:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise, I take it you have no justification for a 9 year old girl to be in charge of a sub-machinegun, why not your usual line of "well, its legal".
I am always happy to reply to your dribble, and I will in this case, as soon as you post your answer.

John Howard has taken another swipe at the pro gun lobby! Good on him.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 10 September 2015 6:42:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//The earth just sits here, and - because of the roosters - the sun goes around and around it. And it's been doing that for hundreds of years, ever since the earth and the sun were invented.

Sometimes I'm amazed that people just can't see what is right in front of their noses. How else can you explain it ?//

Joe, you and runner ought to team up and co-author a science textbook for young earth creationists. I'm sure it will be a best seller.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 10 September 2015 7:15:09 AM
Runner you profess to being a Christian. What sect do you belong to? The Branch Davidians, your beliefs seem to fit right in with theirs, lots of mumbo, and heaps of jumbo.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 10 September 2015 8:06:00 AM
Hi Toni,

If I had the energy, I would love to set up a religion based on the worship of roosters, they do such a wonderful job. I would have teams of priestesses, dancing and calling out "We love rooster", or something like that. Perhaps Foxy could be recruited as Head Priestess. As the only priest, or Head Rooster, I would have the arduous task of keeping all the priestesses happy. Well, someone would have to do it.

One of my religion's main functions would be to bring humour into the lives of the humourless, Toni. Just watch roosters in a chook-yard: endless hours of fun, once their day's work is done.

Now, how to register it as a charity, and apply for public funds.

Thanks for the advice,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 10 September 2015 9:06:49 AM
Paul,

In answer to your

"Is Mise, I take it you have no justification for a 9 year old girl to be in charge of a sub-machinegun, why not your usual line of "well, its legal".
I am always happy to reply to your dribble, and I will in this case, as soon as you post your answer.

John Howard has taken another swipe at the pro gun lobby! Good on him."

I thought that I'd replied sufficiently when I said:

"Paul,

In the case that you cite the law is obviously at fault along with the range officials for not following proper procedures...."

To which you replied:

"Is Mise, good to see you recognise that gun control laws are necessary. A 9 year old child been given a sub-machinegun to play with is stupid in the extreme, what purpose could it possibly serve. Some in the Australia gun lobby want little or no control over guns, similar to the US model. Put simply I wish for every gun on the planet to disappear.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 7 September 2015 8:42:50 PM"

How many times must one answer a question before you manage to grasp that an answer has been given?

As for John Howard taking a swipe at the Gun Lobby, well that's a bit unfair, after all he is the Father of the Gun Lobby in Australia; doesn't he appreciate the unique honour that shooters did him in naming the JWH cartridge after him?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 10 September 2015 9:54:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All