The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 'Easy Meat' Peter McLoughlin. Multiculturalism, Islam and Sex Slavery!

'Easy Meat' Peter McLoughlin. Multiculturalism, Islam and Sex Slavery!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
<Labour MPs: Left ignored sex abuse
Young girls who were being sexually abused by Asian men were ignored by officials because of Left-wing political correctness, Labour figures say

By Tim Ross, Political Correspondent9:45PM BST 30 Aug 2014

A culture of Left-wing political correctness led politicians and officials to ignore the plight of young girls who were being sexually abused by Asian men, Labour figures have warned.

Ann Cryer, an MP from 1997 until 2010, told The Sunday Telegraph how she had feared being called “racist” when, in 2002, she exposed a sex-abuse scandal involving Pakistani men in her constituency of Keighley, West Yorkshire.

A “politically correct Left just saw it as racism”, she said.

At the same time, Simon Danczuk, the Labour MP for Rochdale, revealed that even now some of his colleagues disapproved of his efforts to uncover child abuse, because some were “obsessing about multiculturalism”.>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11065878/Labour-MPs-Left-ignored-sex-abuse.html
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 1 September 2015 11:31:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It never ceases to amaze how left-leaning women, including Foxy, go out of their to make excuses for outrages against their own sex if the perpetrators are Muslim or multi-culti types. That in itself is an outrage, verging on sickness. If it outrages me, I shudder to think what the average woman thinks of them.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 September 2015 12:34:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ttbn,

It never ceases to amaze how right-leaning men, including
ttbn, go out of their way to make excuses for outrages
committed by their own sex - if the perpetrators are white.
That in itself is an outrage verging on sickness.
It outrages me. I shudder to think what the average bloke
thinks of them.

BTW; Just to correct your false impression.
I am not making excuses for any perpetrators. You need
to go back and read the website I gave. The situation in
Rotherham is more than just an issue based on race alone.
That has been clearly stated by experts familiar with
the area and the cases involved.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 1 September 2015 2:22:02 PM
OTB and ttbn are pretending to be outraged that it is apparently 'left-leaning' women, and women who follow any political party other than those apparent saints who follow the Liberal party, who don't feel that the dreaded multiculturalism is the cause of most sex crimes and domestic violence carried out against women and children.

And mostly these foreign perpetrators of these crimes seem to be Muslim men?
Am I correct boys?
Of course, that can't really be true here in Oz, given there is only a small population of Muslims here?

I would suggest that within the Aboriginal community it is well known that they have proportionally greater numbers of Sexual and domestic violence issues, and I tend to agree that more should be done for the women amongst that community than what is already being done.

The sad truth is that sexual and domestic violence occurs in all communities, not the least which is amongst people of European origin. One doesn't need multiculturalism to show that sexual and domestic violence happens anywhere, to anyone.
Our country will prosecute these crimes no matter who perpetrates them, so I don't see the real issue here other than good ol' boy Banjo banging his racist drum again...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 1 September 2015 2:30:47 PM
Strange how the regressives come down harder on those pointing out the truths regarding the fruit of Islam than men raping women. Interesting quote on the massive amount of muslim rapes in Sweden

'“In cases of gang rape, culprits and victims are most often young and in almost every case, the perpetrators are of immigrant background, mostly from Muslim countries. In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists. Several times the courts have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted sex with six, seven or eight men,” states the report.

http://www.infowars.com/feminists-mute-on-muslim-rape-epidemic-sweeping-europe/

Feminism is one very warped world. The unis have succeeded in dumbing people down lower that what many could imagine.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 1 September 2015 2:38:27 PM
Dear Suse,

Thanks for that.

Dr Cockbain, a research fellow at University College
London's Crime Science Department warns against thinking
this is a peculiarly British problem. The Professor was
at a Conference last year with researchers in this field from
around the world.

"Everyone was saying (child sexual abuse) is a growing priority
in our country," she said.

"It's just one of those issues where the more you look for it -
the more you find it."

In any case. Nick Miller stated in the website I gave
earlier - those opposed to multiculturalism, and Islam
are going to make mileage out of Rotherham no matter what
facts are presented.

I should have known better than to try to broaden this
discussion from the usual drum-beating.
It's all so very predictable and repetitive.
Name-calling and insults. Ad hominem attacks that try to negate
an opinion by alleging negatives about the person supporting it.
Impugning other's motives, all the usual troll techniques.

Anyway - I'm done here.

Again, Thank You for your comments.
They were appreciated.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 1 September 2015 3:00:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy