The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Perhaps it's time for another apology

Perhaps it's time for another apology

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
Fa god sake Joe give yegiba permission to answer my questions. Please.

yegiba: Jayb living with anyone = big problem

For you. Yes. I can see that. I've never had any problems.

yegiba: Poverty living with oppression = big problem

That a problem caused by your religion, nothing else.

Imaginary friends living with imaginary friends = just funny.

I got it Joe. I guess he is talking about allah here, when he is talking about imaginary people. If he is a people. Yep, just funny.

Just answer the questions. You are being a pain with your diversions.
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 21 February 2015 9:18:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jayb
Bending the spoon is impossible
Only realise there is no spoon

Spoon = imaginary friends
Posted by YEBIGA, Saturday, 21 February 2015 11:20:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, I must say I'm a bit miffed that you didn't give yegiba the go ahead joe. It would have been interesting to see how he would have diverted his answers.

I do believe that yegiba would have to answer "yes" to everyone of my questions. If he answered "no" he would have to glue his head to the floor for ever.

If an old goat riding, Camel train, child raping thief, 1400 years ago says the World is flat, the Sun goes around the World, Women's Ovaries rot if they drive a car, are sexually uncontrollable if they handle bananas, carrots & cucumbers & Adultery causes Earthquakes then he must be right.

The rest of the World MUST be wrong.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 22 February 2015 9:24:17 PM
Well yegiba, it doesn't look like you will ever answer the Questions because you know the truth. As they say the truth hurts & you must hurt something really bad. Can't say I'm sorry.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 26 February 2015 6:08:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy