The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Liberal = Liar?

Liberal = Liar?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All
Pesky Boy,
You will have to trawl my record from before the last election. I posted it quite a few times and in two parts, as it is extensive.

I had a quick look but it did not stand out. Give it a try and if you don't get it I may have to try another source. I will post it when I get it.
Posted by Banjo, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 5:32:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Maybe this http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=4585

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 7:31:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RObert, on Banjo's final tally on page 12 of that link, it adds up to 18 "stuff ups", and not one of them was an abandoned pre election Labor promise.

I was hoping Banjo meant 50 Labor pre election "lies" when he mentioned "50 Labor lemons" on the 1st page of this topic, seeing the title of this topic is "Liberal = Liar". I thought Banjo had listed 50 Labor lies, and it seems he didn't. Is that correct Banjo, or did Robert link to the wrong previous topic from you?

Banjo, I'd love to read your listing of 50 Labor pre election lies. I've looked but I can't find your listing so far. I can only find 1 lie ... carbon tax. Please, please Banjo give us the link to those 50 Labor lies, we need you to defend our Tony and show everyone he's only a little liar compared to those 50 big Juliar lies. I trust you Banjo, you only write the truth, so let's get that link to the 50 Juliar pre election commitment lies you mentioned. Thanks Banjo.
Posted by Pesky Boy, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 8:38:15 PM
Oh bugger, I just found this on the internet, "Abbott's broken promises reach 50" http://www.independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/abbotts-broken-promises-reach-50-as-the-abc-joins-the-party,6731

I'm really disappointed now. Please Banjo I need your help, would you please give us your link to those 50 broken Juliar promises and provide us with 1 extra Juliar lie, making it 51 Juliar lies? That way Juliar will be proven to be the biggest liar.
Posted by Pesky Boy, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 9:09:53 PM
Here in NSW we have been overwhelmed by both Labor and Liberal Party lies and corruption. The party that has consistently shown itself to be the party of honesty and integrity is THE GREENS. Federally we were subjected to the lying Howard Government, Rudd and Gilard could not be trusted to tell the truth and now the Abbott Government are showing themselves to be nothing less than unmitigated liers. Again the party which shows itself to be trustworthy, love em' or hate em', is THE GREENS! While others draw up lists and agonise over which bunch of crooks, Labor or Liberal they are going to vote for I simply vote GREEN knowing I am getting honest value for my vote don't know about the rest of you.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 9:40:37 PM
Aussie-boy, only one person could do a worse job than Tony, and that is the mindless Pauline.
Don't wish that on an already very disillusioned Australian public!
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 10:40:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy