The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Liberal = Liar?

Liberal = Liar?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. All
Julia Gillard supposedly told one lie and was mercilessly vilified for it.
The current government cant stop lieing constantly.
Whether it be education, health, pensions, unemployment, the ABC et al they have shown themselves to be utterly devoid of credibility and nothing but complete liars and frauds.
Their defense of their lies, which consists pretty much of more lies, is utterly contemptuous of the Australian community and no one is buying it as far as I can tell. Do they really think the Australian people are that stupid.

Why should the people of Australia have to put up with such blatant liars in public office and what can we do about it?
Posted by mikk, Tuesday, 25 November 2014 2:20:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stop voting.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 12:32:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mikk>> Why should the people of Australia have to put up with such blatant liars in public office and what can we do about it?<<

With a two party system mikk, we are stuffed if their moral compass is missing.....and I believe it was lost by our two self serving parties 30 years ago.

I wonder how minority party coalition governments work. Italy has had about 50 governments in 60 years.....is that a reflection of true democracy? If one of the coalition partners doesn’t get what their constituents’ want they bail and call an election......
Posted by sonofgloin, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 3:52:12 PM
mikk,
You know you will have to wear it until the next election, at least.

What you can do is present your evidence to forums like this. So list all the lies and wrong doings and see if they go uncontested or if the changes can be justified.

I did exactly that and I had a list of '50 Labor Lemons' none of which were contested.

Be interesting to see if you can beat that.
Posted by Banjo, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 4:09:23 PM
vote for who ? both major party's suck
I hope pauline comes back
Posted by Aussieboy, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 4:32:25 PM
Banjo, I have a request. Will you please provide a link to where you listed 50 Labor lies which were not contested? Thanks.
Posted by Pesky Boy, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 4:40:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy