The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rotherham reveals the price we pay for multiculturalism

Rotherham reveals the price we pay for multiculturalism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 37
  11. 38
  12. 39
  13. All
I think we need to be careful what we say here.
Quite a lot of what I have said in the past and what many are saying
here could leave us liable to prosecution.
There are comments that refer to their race, such as referring from
whence they come. It is quite dangerous.
Perhaps Graham could advise if he would be obliged to pass on our real
email addresses and names if a warrant was presented ?

If enough were hugely offended it might even generate a prison sentence.

We need to keep the comments aimed at the religion and avoid anything
that might obliquely refer to race.

That said, I agree we need to stop muslem immigration and export as
many as possible.
Why should be we be responsible to sort the wheat from the chaff ?
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 29 August 2014 6:00:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz,
The security services don't need Graham to pass on any information about our real identities, as the head of ASIO pointed out they already have access to IP numbers and other identifying material and can read everything that's posted online if they want to.
This is the only site on which I post under a pseudonym, if they haven't pounced on me for my Youtube comments and Google+ circles then they're obviously not interested in me at this point.
The people you have to worry about are non state Anti Racism groups who don't have the resources to gather information on their own and will bully, harass and threaten website owners to get what they want and then visit violence upon the individual posters.
If the security services want us they know where we are and if they choose to arrest us there's nothing we can do about it, 18c is unreasonable, the whole anti discrimination system is unreasonable, a fair trial is impossible so I don't lose any sleep worrying about what might happen.
Insha'Allah/Que sera,sera.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 29 August 2014 6:14:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Am I over-reacting I hear you sayo sung wu,
No, if anything you're under-reacting if the present situation is anything to go by. The greedy hangers-on rather forfeit their families & freedom than admit that they're already scared to death by what's happening. But in their futile hope to gain some sort of leniency when the crap hits the fan, they'll be the first to cop it because of their hypocrisy which the new masters are fully aware of & exploit. It even helps speed up their agenda. Whites are quite stupid when it comes to their fear of losing in a materialistic way. That comes as a result of their stupidity to realise that their hypocrisy is as transparent as it can possibly be. The dreadful part is that they're dragging us down as well & we're not allowed to prevent it.
Posted by individual, Friday, 29 August 2014 6:32:45 PM
Yeah, Steele this is another rant by me about authorities doing absolutely nothing to protect vulnerable citizens from alien cultural practices. I make no apology for posting my views. In fact I will continue to post about these issues while ever you and others, like Suse, continue to play the matters down and make excuses. I will also continue to lobby the polys and shame them, if possible, until they take action and enforce the laws.

What I would like to see is for our government to stop immigration of persons from those groups that hold our standards and laws in contempt. The politicians and the political parties have failed us miserably.

I can only assume Steele, that people such as yourself believe these girls should feel enlightened by their multicultural experiences. That sickens me, and you merely suggest we monitor the situation.

Kactuz, full marks for posting those links and I hope some take the time to read them. The vigour and resources the Yorkshire police are putting into the pursuit of Cliff Richard and the ignoring of the crimes against the 1400 girls is classic example of multicultural hypocracy.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 29 August 2014 9:09:37 PM
G'day there INDIVIDUAL...

It's all rather sad really, here we are responsible adults with only the welfare and survival of our great country on our minds, yet we're not heard, nor are we considered worthy enough to have an opinion, nor possess a legitimate view.

If we were heard, and our views and opinions considered sufficiently meritorious and deserving, why on earth aren't our political representatives enacting exactly what the majority of Australian want! Instead of teetering about and 'quivering like jelly', a collective mass of total indecision. All the while trying hard to both indulge and assuage every paltry whim these radical Islamic Imams want, in order to advance their violent fundamentalism against us, and the West !

INDIVIDUAL my friend, we both live in the finest and nicest country on this earth. With the weakest, and the most 'timid' possible, of all political governance ! A political cadre who'd sooner capitulate to a revolutionary Islamic agitator, than support just one of those many millions of hardworking taxpayers, who actually elected them into power !

What a sad state of affairs !
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 29 August 2014 9:50:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
we have seen the crocodile tears of the 'progressives'when their policies led to thousands of deaths of illiegals by drowning. We have seen the moral outrage against the Catholic church for their repulsive behavior but then the denials, their pig headedness and stupdity when it comes to child abuse among Islamist and the indigenoeus communities. The rampant sexual abuse among the Islamist does not fit the 'regressives' and feminist narratives so they make such dumb statements as Steele and Susie.
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 August 2014 10:03:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 37
  11. 38
  12. 39