The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > It’s Not the Boats, it's the Planes

It’s Not the Boats, it's the Planes

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
Jay123,
Eugenics is for dreamers.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 8 August 2014 3:18:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jayb,

"You are missing out an a great Forum, "Cutting the grass in the Theatre of War." right up you ally."

Beautifully constructed sentence....you're coming along just fine.

A few more years and you'll be able to write something articulate.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 8 August 2014 3:58:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there JAY OF MELBOURNE...

I did stand up for my country. Six years in the regular Army, thirty two years + in the coppers. How much more do you want from me ?
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 8 August 2014 4:05:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jay123,
ISIS believe your version of Utopia. Kill the opposition and we will have peace.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 8 August 2014 4:08:54 PM
Jay of Melbourne, I didn't mention anything whatsoever to do with that word. Learn to comprehend son. I blame your school teacher.
Posted by JayI23, Friday, 8 August 2014 4:09:42 PM
Josephus, you're an idiot. Only an idiot could interpret my post that way. You, like Jay of Melbourne, should learn how to comprehend.
Posted by JayI23, Friday, 8 August 2014 4:12:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16