The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We need Julia to take on the government

We need Julia to take on the government

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
I feel our current Federal Opposition leader comes across as weak and we are now going to face tough budget cuts, many that will hurt.

Julia Gillard when she gave her "misogyny speech" - it was strong and within a week of of the speech, a YouTube version had one million hits.

When Julia Gillard gave this speech, I saw the fear or 'stone' in Tony Abbott's face - and it got worldwide attention.

With only one woman on the current governments frontbench, Julie Bishop - we, I believe need Julia Gillard back in the Senate now - to "take on" the government - budget wise and make a real difference.

She could even be Australia's "first" democratically elected Female prime minister - if she was to have or re-gain some credibility.
Posted by NathanJ, Saturday, 3 May 2014 12:59:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would rather have Pauline Hanson than that liar Gillard.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 3 May 2014 1:59:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On a scale of 1 to 10:

Julia Gillard credibility level = +1

Toneliar Abbott credibility level = -257
Posted by Nhoj, Saturday, 3 May 2014 2:01:20 PM
NathanJ,
I know the world has that view of the population here but I'm sure the morons do not yet have the numbers for that to happen but a few more boatloads & it'll be possible.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 3 May 2014 5:25:31 PM
Typical silly comment from individual (proving he's no "individual", but a slave to his treasured far right wing political correctness)
Posted by Nhoj, Saturday, 3 May 2014 5:29:47 PM
Are there really people who weren't ashamed for the world to see we, or at least a high minority of us, had been stupid enough to vote for that disgusting woman.

I really thought the lefties just grinned & bore the shame, once they had seen the "real Julia".

Must stop thinking about her, I don't want to throw up.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 3 May 2014 5:31:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy