The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Free Energy; does it exist or is it akin to the free meal?

Free Energy; does it exist or is it akin to the free meal?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
ITS FUNNY REAlly..that there would be cooling problems..with consuming THE FUEL MASS BY BURNING IT..[THE LAW OF 'ENERGY CONSERVATION'..LOL COMES TO MIND]
THERE WILL ALLWAYS BE VERY GOOD REASONS..things work..or not
i like others havnt learned mechanics for love of the mechanical like joe..i has to learn it because i didnt havE THE CASH FLOW TO PAY OTHERS.

JUST LIKE MY COMPUTER ..HAS GAINED ITS LATEST BUGS SAYING GO BUY A NEW ONE..BUT IM OVER THIS FORCED COMMERCE..[currently the obvious problems are being confounded by page[tabs]..dissapearing..AND FREEZINg..

BUT AS COMMERCE..TEMPts my computer to die
i just figure out my own resistance[its taken 3/4 ERS OF A HOUR TO POST THIS..PAST THREE PAGE FREEEZES And a reboot..so im prempting the next one..by posting

and all i really wanted to SAY
its the same with the joe cell..YOU CANT RUN TO EXPERTS..EVERYTIME YOU do the wrong thing.,
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 8 March 2014 3:43:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"""
JUST LIKE MY COMPUTER ..HAS GAINED ITS LATEST BUGS SAYING GO BUY A NEW ONE..BUT IM OVER THIS FORCED COMMERCE..[currently the obvious problems are being confounded by page[tabs]..dissapearing..AND FREEZINg..
"""
You're using windows, right? A product of the very corps you despise, OUG. So why not use a product that's been made for the people by the people? A product made to last and not give you those constant problems and a product not recording your every move.

http://linuxmint.com/
If you need help with that, just holler!

At least this product exists and works, the Joe Cell, not so much!

When someone can show me a ball that bounces higher than the point it was dropped from, I'll believe in free energy!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 8 March 2014 11:58:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, OUG, I agree with raw Mustard, get yourself a Linux CD from the
front of a Linux magazine. Mint is fine distribution as is what is the
most popular, Ubuntu or the one I use Debian.
The other two are derivatives of Debian and very compatible.

I gave up chasing Windows incompatible versions at XP and changed to Debian.
Everything is free and can be downloaded for free.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:23:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wouldn't recommend Debian to a new user, Bazz. It's a lot more complicated to set up than the others. I use it myself, have done for over 15 years. I consider it the best out there, but it's not for newbie's.

Ubuntu with it's unity interface is not so good any more. They're going down the Windows[TM] path trying to meld desktop, phone and tablet interfaces into one. It's crap IMHO, just like Windows[TM]!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:40:10 PM
raws ol sUN..IF you go into outer space...and walk out your run UP
then throw a ball..at the space craft..AND 'BOUNCE'..IT OFF THE HULL
it will continue going away indefinitely..FOREVER

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=an+astronaut+throws+a+ball+in+space

THING IS I CAN THINK OF LOTS OF WAYS..[like bouncing the ball of the ceiling]..or off a wall in a CURRENT..OR THE BOUNCE RELEASING A spring[all that would exceed your test.

THING IS..IN THE HIGH COURT LAST WEEK..they threw out a case becauSE THE PROSTUTION OFFERD AS A LAWFULL CONDITION TO CONVICT..the concePT OF RAPE..as being lie appealing an lbw..[but the high court held..it wasnt..a faiR COMPARISON

AND A SPACE BALL HAVING BOUNCED OFF THE PITCH..ISNT FREE ENERGY
NOR IS THE JOE CELL..THE TUBES COULD COST 20 BUCKS..THATS Hardly free

what is free energy?..MASS IS ENERGY IN STASIS
HEAT..is free energy..but there has to be something..'changing STATE'.AT THE STATE..WHERE HEAT IS EMITTED RATHER THAN TAKEN IN...

Its futile fighting closed minds
ya spends ya 20 bucks and ya takes ya lumps

im not ACCEPTING BALL BOUNCING AS ANY VALID REFUtal of the joe cell
its clear if thats all you got..yopu havnt invested even a second researching the topic...try WATCHING JOE BURN WATER..OR HIS ENGINE THat cant stop running..[as in working]..lest we have some fellow get loWER THAN BALLS.

I PUT IT OUT THERE
what you chosE TO DO WITH it..or not..is no SKIN OFF MY BUT*
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:40:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
< raws ol sUN..IF you go into outer space...and walk out your run UP
then throw a ball..at the space craft..AND 'BOUNCE'..IT OFF THE HULL
it will continue going away indefinitely..FOREVER >

This is BS and you know it! There are external forces acting on the ball that make it seem as though it will go on for ever, but it will not!

As for the Joe Cell. Where can I see one working? I've been asking this question for over ten years. You'd think in that time we'd have things running off it everywhere?

Remember the Irish guys, Steorn, with their magnet motors, what happened to them?

There are a lot of smart, good folks out there, OUG. Same folks that brought us a lot of the wonderful things we take for granted today. If it were that easy, it would be all over the planet by now!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 8 March 2014 1:04:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy