The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Free Energy; does it exist or is it akin to the free meal?

Free Energy; does it exist or is it akin to the free meal?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Where can I buy one ?

I can't ? Why ? I would have thought Joe or his mates would be flat
out making them and making a fortune.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 7 March 2014 10:36:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
baz..,,..<<..Where can I buy one ?

I can't ? Why ?>>

ITS Not rocket science
you need PRECISE Tollerances..[like the tunes need be perfectly..in line/on the egzact same level

the pipes when made had a built in polarisation..cutting them with mnachines can upset the working of it[think how easy to wreck the delicate balance..by siMPLY INVERTIng the tubes polarity[or even putting IN A MICROSCOPIC NICK

ITS PRESENTED FOR FREE..CAUSE YOU NEED BE ANALY ATTENTIVE TO THE CLEANSING RITUALS/JUST LIKE ONE SPEC OF DUST ON A MICRO CHIP/can hurt a delicate balance

its best people know how to set the right tunes with the correct ORIENTATION THAN ALLOW THOSE SNEAky despoilers to stuff things up in house

oNCE YOU GOIT THE RIGHT TOOL[a simple magnet ..to find the right stainless STEEL[INDUSTRIAL GRADE]..THEN YOU CAN MAKE IT THE RIGht way[and figure out how to fix it for thaT DAY THe delicate baLANCE IS WACKED OUT OF ITS PRECISE ALINGMENTS

<<. I would have thought Joe or his mates would be flat
out making them and making a fortune.>>

he goes around helping others get it right
please just find and watch the vidios..read the texts
iTs not my job to give you FREE ENERGY..its you who needs keep it going..YOUR THE CLUE...there wil allways be those who say..do it for me/but dont..want to be doing it FOR EVERYONE

LEARN TO FISH..you feed thyself..for life
dependanCE CAN NEVER CREATE INDEPENDANCE
Posted by one under god, Friday, 7 March 2014 10:59:50 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anyone remember the Sarich Orbital Engine that was going to revolutionize the petrol motor?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 7 March 2014 11:49:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,
I thought some American car maker bought the rights and buried it.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Friday, 7 March 2014 1:41:59 PM
Actually fellers, the Sarich Orbital Engine was very good, as was the Split Cycle engine. The problem with this stuff is that with hugely expensive factories established to produce reciprocating engines, the cost of developing equipment to produce something entirely different is just too high for the advantage available.

Perhaps with the 100+ years development our present engines have had, these things could be magic, but they are never going to get the chance to show it.

You only have to look at the power output for size, & fuel consumed of modern reciprocating engines against early ones to see how refined this technology really is today.

Incidentally, to make his engine work, Sarich had to develop a much more efficient fuel injection technique. The company was bought to obtain his patents for the injection systems, rather than the engine. I think that technology is widely used in modern high pressure injection common rail engines today.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 7 March 2014 2:51:46 PM
Actually the Sarich never worked as it proved impossible to overcome the lubrication problems at the speeds that it needed to work at.

A friend, the late Phil Irving, presented a paper on the Sarich engine to an Engineering Society meeting in Melbourne explaining why the engine would not work; time and lubricants proved him right.

"The Sarich orbital engine has a number of fundamental unsolved problems that have kept it from becoming a usable engine. Some key components cannot be cooled and others cannot readily be lubricated, so it is very susceptible to overheating.[1] At one press conference at which Sarich presented the engine, automotive engineer Phil Irving (designer of the Vincent Motorcycle and Brabham Formula One engines) pointed out a number of technical difficulties....".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarich_engine
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 7 March 2014 9:32:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy