The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Let us have some truth from Government?

Let us have some truth from Government?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I have been trying in vain to obtain confirmation or denial of the most vexing issue that has been circulating the Internet for quite some time now, that issue is:.... whether Asylum Seekers receive more income/allowances (Money) than Old Age Pensioners?

I have e-mailed my Local Member for a response to this request, but as in other communications to him, deathly silence prevails.

I should be forgiven for thinking that there seems to be some truth to this matter, as my daughter has approached her (different) Local Member for an answer, again with no response.

If there is nothing to hide, why then don`t we see an official denial of this issue, rather than allowing it to fester indefinitely?

The alternative consideration could be that my Local Member simply cannot be bothered aswering a constituent`s simple request,.....if this is the case, then it does not bode well for the LNP at the next Federal Election!
Posted by Crackcup, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 9:27:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TRUTH..
TRUTH?
YOU..CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

BUT THINK..WE KNOW..the COST OF CIVIL IMPRISONING
ADD 50%..TRAVEL ALLOWANCE/MATES RATES..Double it..publish the number

till they refute it..there IS NO TRUTH IN GOVT
JUST rotted HONORS AMONG THIEVES..reserving their dishonour
in the camps to unleach soon..tO CONTROL us..our FUTURE POLICE/GET RESTLESS.

its ally guys eh
bored resentful angry/guys
heals of em globally..all run away from wars
or to bring them to our shores/but SOMEONE..IS MAKING A MOTZA

TRUTH..IS THEY GOT NO END GAME..so keeping all options open
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 2:16:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is not in the interests of this government to give you an answer to this question. They would much prefer that you continue to believe - as so many appear to - that asylum seekers are clothed, fed and feather-bedded to the point of luxury, at the expense of starving pensioners
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 2:31:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
EVEN..by ,my usual measure it was sloppy
thus correction..its all/fighting age guys eh
bored resentful angry/guys/almost like brigades or platoons of em

what if they arnt..SIMPLY ALL 18/25 year old refugees/but a POTENTIAL MERCENARY FORCE..HELD THERE AS SOME SORT OF HANDY OCCUPATION FORCE[SET IN TRAIN/BY OUR LEADERS TO GET A BELIEVABLE WAR SCAR GOING

heaPs of em globally..all run away from wars..HECK IN USA THERE ARE MANY ARMED FORCES FROM FOREIGN SHORES[BECAUSE THEY KNOW POLICE/ARMY..WONT TURN..ON THEIR OWN

BUT if you got oRDERS..in others lands/you can go mongrel
[we seen what our boYS DO..IN VIetnam/iraq..etc
anyhow how do you 'hide'..a thing that big

in camps/behind barbed wire
JUST OVERNIGHT..bring them to our shores/
AND YOU WAKE UP ENSLAVED/..TAMED..NO PHONE..LIMITED POWWER
THAT will clear the mobs off the street

its the back up plan globally
but in the meantime's..SOMEONE..IS MAKING A MOTZA

TRUTH..IS
THEY GOT NO END GAME..so keeping all options open
as the aussie cops armed forces will side with the people/in the end

so we got a reserve force/of angry bitter/YOUNG MIND RE-PROGRAMED Psychopaths/plan..b..[told ya you wouldn't want to know.[its global]
OUR Troops passivity their populace
theirs pacify us..

so shhh..ITS COST ISNT AS IMPORTANT..AS we might think.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 2:35:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Crackup,
I've also looked into that issue and come up with nothing concrete, there's anecdotal evidence of businesses and NGO's colluding to exploit new arrivals but I've not found any evidence that they are given any extra support.
What I have confirmed is that refugees are given preferential treatment when it comes to employment via the relationships between refugee advocates and chambers of commerce. What you have to understand is that when you see refugees driving flash cars and so forth is that they will often pool their money and buy one decent car car and share it between two or three families. If you have say three Sudanese couples working together to get ahead, five of the adults might work full time and the sixth look after the kids and do all the running around during the day, the village mentality is an economical way to live so they can afford nice stuff.
Different races have different reproductive strategies, it's baffling to White people who have been taught all their lives the false idea that race is only skin deep but their behaviour is understandable if you accept that on a racial level we're more different than we are similar.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 4:47:49 PM
A good read Jay.
SD
Posted by Shaggy Dog, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 6:20:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy