The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Organised Labor, Organised crime.

Organised Labor, Organised crime.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Paul,

Don't be so childish. I have seen more adult behaviour from a teenager.

I also listen to the ABC radio every day, but am not stupid enough to think that they are unbiased. With 80% of staff openly either Green or Labor it is virtually impossible to produce balanced programming.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 7 February 2014 4:53:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM, "With 80% of staff openly either Green or Labor" where did you get that "fact" from 'The Daily Telegraph'? and what are the other 20%, communists!
One thing about conserves, in general they never have a sense of humor!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 7 February 2014 5:47:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SHADOWMINOR QUOTE..<<..This toxic trend demonstrates the ways in which unions have morphed into the businesses they so despise.>>

that was tempting..but from respect for bellY..i couldn't JUMP..on that aspect of criminal institution..that has subverted the role of govt ..from regulating trade/defense etc..into sitting ducks..for the mates running the two party and two half parties..that the same backdoor types helped set up.

ITS NOT..that they became that they..despised
they were set up by those disposed..to make it look fair..TO..the disposSed...MANY..Under foreign-occupation..to internationalist intrests

ITS a version of judas goat..[where a 'tame'..critter infiltrates a wild herd of vermin..to lure them to feeding..stations..to be captured[thus the likes of bob brown..trapped..those like him/litle knowing he was working for cia

the minute that got ouT..he left
the judas goat[of itself is quite..sincere..yet will at that 'key time'..dO*..A De-moc/rat rat flip[like that gave us gst]

i like bob..i liked the dems..met many
i like the greens[most my druggie mates vote and did deals with greens..I even allowed them to take 'donations'..when i was receiving govt income[my hemp party has close ties..with the greens..etc

I LOVE AND MOSTLY AGREE WITH PAUL..damm caploc virus]
but..thats the cost of living out my bEliefs.

but it MUST..be clearly exposed..[as the cec did..just who 'runs the scape goat[sorry judas goat..SMALL..party scheme..that sets up an appearance..of fairness..that then allows demon-autocratic govt..to appear..TO BE FAIR..[representative]..when ITS NOT.

SO ITs not what they changed..into..but what they were set up to be[a way to install

..a representative talking judas goat..to betray us trusting..souls..without the heart nor means to bring back true representative governance

sadly..i must speak this as true
and both of YOU..know it.

CTD
Posted by one under god, Friday, 7 February 2014 6:32:54 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
one who wants to do real change..must do it..with..a main party
i put it to a few.parties..they are better infiltrating..the main parties..[then becoming a hero-goat..to the people..[a breal one..not the fake ones sadly we got now

like i recall peters garrot..he DID..the main party thing..but fOUND YET AGAIN..the demon-idiosyncratic..of the numbers demo-grap-sic 'numb'-ers [of..the few entrenched sellouts to special interest..able to subvert representing the people[many]..into ongoing perpetual..advantage,,of the elite/few

<<What they’ve spent so long opposing – the ruthless and greedy nature of the big corporates – they are now themselves guilty of,>>

yes..if only you the shadow man..would represent..me
I WOULD vote for you..but not ya party..not any party

the DEMONIC..representation..of corporate special interest must end

but we of the people..are too busy looking for judas goats..in the other parties..in others words..by their wOrks not woRDS will we know theM..but by then the damage=doNE

HOW..to combine..the heart of the belly..with the wiSDOM..of the shadow..with the persistence..of paul..[man we got a new party..here?]

the..MAKE THE WORLD..LIKE OLO PARTY.
we rule*..LIKE WE POst..openly..directly..one to one?

how about it guys?
together we can bring real change.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 7 February 2014 6:33:16 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ITS FUNNY..just as i THINK..how to change/things
i get an offer
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15996

of one who yet again wants to speak for me

[but do WHAT THEY DO/..ie represent a believable/but fake opposing MINOR VOICE..WHEN IN THE END THEY inevitably..*do the demo-RAT/CRAT/judas goat..*THING.

SEE ITS ALL NUMBERS
AND NUMBERS /MONEY/CONTROL/organization..the two main parties DO HAVE

its likely a good idea..but wont be allowed to work
in fact..if we heard IT..ITS BECAUSE WE CAN WATCH IT...[learn from it]
Posted by one under god, Friday, 7 February 2014 6:41:27 AM
I get the weekly "newsletter" from my union, and the work being constantly done by the union in support of workers is fantastic. This work goes on day in, day out, without any fanfare, without anything being reported, just known to the union and its membership.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 8 February 2014 6:14:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All