The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Does Rudd think people are stupid?

Does Rudd think people are stupid?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
Yet another stupid statement form K Rudd, leading into the election.

He said he would reverse the changes made to single patenting payments, WHEN THE BUDGET ALLOWS FOR IT.

What a joke!

So one can only assume this means once Gonski is funded, with no money.

Then there's the NDIS that has to be funded, with no money.

Of cause there is the blow out of the NBN, again placing unplanned pressure on the budget, and of cause, we have Kevins very own illegals debacle that has to be soughted.

So, at what point does he think the budget would be in a position to allow for it.

Seriously, during this campaign he has literally taken one foot out, only to make room for the other.

At least Julia Gillard would be feeling a bit better of late, knowing Kevin was just a splash in the pan.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 2 September 2013 7:53:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rehctub - To me this is an absolutely desperate move to BUY votes.

I suspect in the next few days we will see more BLATANT vote buying announcements from Rudd.

Simply put he was in power and could have done a lot of things he did not now he is saying I will do all this for you let me back in.

NO Kevin 2013 you failed.

In this election the evil I do not know is better than the evil I know.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 3 September 2013 10:11:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
People are stupid.

Next question......
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 3 September 2013 6:06:29 PM
People are stupid.
Poirot,
Correction, only those who support Rudd.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 3 September 2013 6:16:19 PM
individual,

Hey, hey...I stand corrected.

It's a well established fact that Lib supporters are the suppositories of all wisdom.

: )
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 3 September 2013 7:01:33 PM
Lol Poirot, you really are naughty at times!
Naughty, but nice...

Both Rudd and Abbott must think people are stupid if either of them think many people really want them to be Prime Minister after the election.

Abbott wouldn't stand a chance if ANYONE else headed Labor.
Rudd is showing his true colours now, as his position slowly unravels.

No one with any intelligence really wants either of them as PM, but what choice do we really have?
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 4 September 2013 12:23:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy