The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Kev the Con artist

Kev the Con artist

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. All
Josephus,

You're another one who professes Christian principles, but who doesn't radiate them....like Abbott and Rudd.

http://www.politifact.com.au/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jun/03/scott-morrison/asylum-seekers-arriving-boat-are-illegally-enterin/
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 9:54:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Can't get involved in this one.
The truth will out.
At the ballot box?
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 10:03:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot,
I assume the article is your position.
There are no illegal immigrants to Australian soil no matter how they come. All have the right to enter Australia with or without documentation if they claim they are persecuted.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 10:11:00 AM
Footnote to my above post:

Another thing Rudd's PNG initiative should be given due credit for is exposing the LIE that those (majority) Ozzies who oppose the unlimited inflow of asylum scammers are the odd ones out in the world community.

When the ABC conducted interviews in Port Moresby the only ones who were in favor of accepting Middle Eastern Muslim, asylum scammers were --surprise, surprise--a small group at the local mosque.

So it would seem that our region is not made up of warm,brotherly loving, non-xenophobes, ay? And our (much touted)need to keep our borders open to preserve our regional reputation might just be another refugee advocates furthy --add it to other two hundred already on the list!

Josephus,

Poirot's overriding principle is: anything that undermines the West.
--Opening our borders to all and sundry -tick
-- Signing over our sovereignty to the IPCC--tick
--Turning a blind eye to Muslim imperialism --tick

(it's the one theme that unifies all her campaigns
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 10:13:33 AM
SPQR,

I feel I owe you an apology - for offending your cringing insular sensibilities.

Sorry about that.

Here's a cartoon for you (and Josephus)

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/photogallery/federal-politics/cartoons/david-pope-20120214-1t3j0.html

I'm sure it captures the presiding sentiment around here.
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 10:26:46 AM
Maybe I could identify my asylum seeker position.
* We accept genuine persecuted non Muslims from war torn Muslim conflicts.
* We fly them here by the plane load from Refugee camps after establishing their credentials.
* We give them housing and new start allowances up to two years.
* We teach them English, how to apply for work, Social law and our cultural ways.

* We do not accept illegal entry into Australia.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 10:56:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24